Teddie Organics Rose Water Facial Toner & Freshener

by Teddie Organics

How does it work?
Where can you buy this and how much does it run?? What are some uses for it?
Start your review of Teddie Organics Rose Water Facial Toner & Freshener!
How would you rate this product?
Guys, I have been using this toner before bed (got it off amazon) and there are so many amazing benefits! First of all, it smells amazing. I spray it on right after I finish up with the rest of my skin routine (right before i get in bed) and it has a super clean and refreshing feeling. I have also noticed less sun spots ( i get them on my face in the summer) and am loving the results! Definitely try this product out!
St Clr Shores, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
Teddies organic rose water has been the best thing for my sensitive skin! I have really dry skin, eczema and my skin gets irritated really quickly. I have been using this rose water daily to help clear up my skin and keep it healthy. Rose water balances the ph of your skin so I use it after my cleanser. It also acts as a moisturizer but since I have really dry skin, I add a light moisturizing cream after I spray my face with Teddies rose water for double hydration. It also smells really good. Rose water has antioxidants which are great for your skin and it's an anti-ager so I will continue to use this to keep my skin healthy!
Benton Harbor, MI
Teddie Organics Rose Water Facial Toner & Freshener uploaded by sharaina J.
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this along with their rosehip oil. The spray has a strong scent of roses. But I love that about it. It's also cool and refreshing. I recommend keeping it in the refrigerator. So I'm considering to get a mini makeup cooler.
This is really good rose water but, it's very expensive too. For the volume you get? Not really worth it. It's disappointing too bc it did make my skin feel really nice and toned. I loved it as a setting spray also.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This is my favorite product because it has so many uses. I use this every time I wash my face, a couple times throughout the day, and especially at night. It has helped calm me redness from rosacea and I love how it makes my skin feel. Favorite product, I just wish it came in a bigger bottle!
bristol
This toner is amazing it smells super good and feels great on the skin it helps reduce redness and helps with toning down acne the bottle is pretty small but the price is pretty affordable I am a first time user but I will be using again I recommend this product.
Staten island, NY
This is the best toner I have ever used! I have combination skin, and I find that this spray really helps tame my acne, and reduce redness in my skin. Not to mention, it smells amazing, and its pretty affordable. My only issue is that the bottle is a little too small, and I find that I go through it pretty quickly. But overall, 10/10.
Tempe, AZ
I purchased this product on Amazon after seeing great reviews for it. It smells very nice and I use it as my AM toner after I cleanse and chemically exfoliate. It feels light and fresh on the skin. I didn't notice any difference in my skin however, so I don't think I will be using it as a toner anymore. It still makes a nice mist though when your skin needs a little pick me up. It's also an excellent value.
Teddie Organics Rose Water Facial Toner & Freshener uploaded by Shannon O.
I have been using the Teddie Organics Rose Water Tone & Refresh for the last few months and absolutely love it. Has a nice even mist when sprayed an the smell is outstanding. I have tried a couple others an the scent does not seem to last long. Teddies scent lasts a long time an the rose smell is very natural, not overwhelming. I like to mist my hair as well as the smell is everything. You need to try this for sure!
THIS IS MY FAVORITE ROSE WATER! I really wish they'd make this in a bigger size because I use this for eeeeeeveeryyything! It's my favorite toner - absolutely amazing. The scent is so lovely, has helped the redness of my sensitive skin, feels light weight, has no harsh ingredients, and has the perfect spray nozzle. I also love spraying it during the day as a refresher. It just feels so good on the skin!