Teddie Organics Rose Water Facial Toner & Freshener

by Teddie Organics

How does it work?
Where can you buy this and how much does it run?? What are some uses for it?
Start your review of Teddie Organics Rose Water Facial Toner & Freshener!
How would you rate this product?
Guys, I have been using this toner before bed (got it off amazon) and there are so many amazing benefits! First of all, it smells amazing. I spray it on right after I finish up with the rest of my skin routine (right before i get in bed) and it has a super clean and refreshing feeling. I have also noticed less sun spots ( i get them on my face in the summer) and am loving the results! Definitely try this product out!
San Antonio, TX
I gave this stuff a try about a month ago as a facial toner. Since then I have already bought a new bottle. It smells like real roses which is amazing. The smell does not last long though. But since I started using this my face has cleared up sooo much. I can't even say enough good things about this product I love it. You can also spray it in your hair or over your makeup as a setting spray which I do all the time.
Yes, you should get this. I use this every single day. After I wash my face I spritz this on and wait for it to soak in and then use my face lotion. It’s so nice smelling and it helped my skin clear up. Not to mention it’s organic and cruelty free. And it has only one ingredient so you’re really unlikely to have an allergic reaction. It’s divine. I have gone through two bottles and I look forward to going through more.
Teddie Organics Rose Water Facial Toner & Freshener uploaded by member-c9238d7e3
Yall, I have suffered from severe rosacea since the birth of my 2nd son and couldn't get my face color evened out for the life of me... until I came across this magic gem! I spray my face every morning when o get out of the shower and cam tell a huge difference in the redness fading and I'm the texture of my skin, it's SO soft and refreshing!
Greenville, NC
My sister recommended this to me and oh my gosh it's changed my skin in such a good way! It brightens and evens your skin almost over night. Use when you're getting a pimple and the next day it's almost gone. Would def recommend using at night. A little too oily under foundation
Corp Christi, TX
This facial spritz spray is vey hydrating, the rose smell is not strong and knowing that they only use minimal ingredients and organic make me happy and relief using it.
Stoughton, MA
I LOVE this Rose water. I am obsessed! I love putting some on after waking up and after a shower. Sometimes even when I just need a quick pick me up. I have even put some on after putting make up on and it works great! I love their jojoba oil as well! Highly recommend!
Raleigh, NC
Legit love this stuff. I’m currently on my second bottle which is fine because it’s so cheap!!! I use it after I cleanse my skin and it is soothing and calming on my skin. Will definitely be sticking with this in the future!
I love Teddies Rose Water facial toner. Since I've started using it, I have less redness and less breakouts. It's not pricey, and it smells amazing! I use it every morning and night.
Frackville, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this because I read a lot of reviews that it helps with rosacea. My cheeks are constantly red, after using this I noticed a difference, I don’t use it as often as I should but I definitely recommend it if you’re good at keeping up with your skin care routine!