Teddie Organics Rose Water Facial Toner & Freshener uploaded by member-c9238d7e3Teddie Organics Rose Water Facial Toner & Freshener uploaded by Shannon O.

BY TEDDIE ORGANICS

• I have been looking for a good toner but I've been on the...2 Answers
  • What is rose what used for? Teddie Organics Rose Water Fa...2 Answers
  • How does it work?1 Answers
Shannonđź’‹ W.
This product is a god send! I stumbled upon it about 8 months ago and fell in love with it! It was my first time using a facial mist and it was amazing. I got it on amazon for a good price and it lived up to my standards.

First off it has a good nozzle head so it evenly distributes to your whole face. After you spray the mist it leaves your face feeling SO refreshed! And it lasts a long time.

This is perfect for first thing in the morning afternoon or evening!
Jessica K.
Williamston, NC
My sister recommended this to me and oh my gosh it's changed my skin in such a good way! It brightens and evens your skin almost over night. Use when you're getting a pimple and the next day it's almost gone. Would def recommend using at night. A little too oily under foundation
ModernHippie_Val N.
Stoughton, MA
I LOVE this Rose water. I am obsessed! I love putting some on after waking up and after a shower. Sometimes even when I just need a quick pick me up. I have even put some on after putting make up on and it works great! I love their jojoba oil as well! Highly recommend!
Nika X.
Brooklyn, NY
This toner is amazing! It’s very refreshing, gentle, and light. I also use it in the middle of the day to give my dry skin a pick me up. I also love the fact that it’s organic so I know I’m putting good ingredients on my skin.
Katharine V.
Brooklyn, NY
I straight up love this product. I normally use it in between cleansing and moisturizing, but also use it when flying. Love the way my skin has been looking/ feeling since starting to use it.
Julie L.
Staten Island, NY
This is the best toner I have ever used! I have combination skin, and I find that this spray really helps tame my acne, and reduce redness in my skin. Not to mention, it smells amazing, and its pretty affordable. My only issue is that the bottle is a little too small, and I find that I go through it pretty quickly. But overall, 10/10.
Megan M.
Tempe, AZ
I purchased this product on Amazon after seeing great reviews for it. It smells very nice and I use it as my AM toner after I cleanse and chemically exfoliate. It feels light and fresh on the skin. I didn't notice any difference in my skin however, so I don't think I will be using it as a toner anymore. It still makes a nice mist though when your skin needs a little pick me up. It's also an excellent value.
Shannon O.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been using the Teddie Organics Rose Water Tone & Refresh for the last few months and absolutely love it. Has a nice even mist when sprayed an the smell is outstanding. I have tried a couple others an the scent does not seem to last long. Teddies scent lasts a long time an the rose smell is very natural, not overwhelming. I like to mist my hair as well as the smell is everything. You need to try this for sure!
Ashley P.
Vacaville
I gave this stuff a try about a month ago as a facial toner. Since then I have already bought a new bottle. It smells like real roses which is amazing. The smell does not last long though. But since I started using this my face has cleared up sooo much. I can't even say enough good things about this product I love it. You can also spray it in your hair or over your makeup as a setting spray which I do all the time.
Yuri A.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE ROSE WATER! I really wish they'd make this in a bigger size because I use this for eeeeeeveeryyything! It's my favorite toner - absolutely amazing. The scent is so lovely, has helped the redness of my sensitive skin, feels light weight, has no harsh ingredients, and has the perfect spray nozzle. I also love spraying it during the day as a refresher. It just feels so good on the skin!
Hailey F.
Fort Bragg, NC
I have been looking for a good toner but I've been on the fence about trying a rose water one. Does this product help tone the face and diminish red spots?
Lupe L.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Where can you buy this and how much does it run?? What are some uses for it?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Where do they sell this product at?
Thalia H.