GroceryPantryDips & SpreadsTeddie
All Natural Unsalted Smooth Peanut Butter 16oz

Teddie All Natural Unsalted Smooth Peanut Butter 16oz

by Teddie

Teddie All Natural Peanut Butter Smooth With Flaxseed.
Sealed for Safety.
Excellent Source of ALA Omega-3*.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Teddie All Natural Unsalted Smooth Peanut Butter 16oz!
Yeimi S.
Providence, RI 11 bowlett st
Me gusta esa mantequilla porque es saludable deliciosa gracias a esta marca porque es deliciosa
Jenna L.
Boston, MA
Love the peanut butter! Yum! Tastes so good I recommend it to all my friends!
Love the peanut butter! Yum! Tastes so good I recommend it to all my friends!
Joanna S.
Taunton
Just delicious. Not nearly as sugary as Skippy but has enough to make it taste good. Texture is so smooth and it has flaxseed as a health benefit!
Erika M.
This peanut butter is so great! I love that is is only peanuts and flaxseed. I also love that it is made in the USA. The other brands of peanut butter are loaded with sugar but this is a nice alternative for our lazy meals.
Rebecca H.
Batavia, OH
I got this because I am trying to eat healthier but yuck. I can't get over the taste. Not that great!
Ashli M.
Jamaica, NY
Teddie All Natural Unsalted Smooth Peanut Butter 16oz uploaded by Ashli M.
This is my greatest supermarket discovery. I've been trying to eat healthy and I love peanut butter but I wanted an all natural one that would have some health benefit. after browsing the shelves I discovered this. not only is this peanut butter all natural, but it contains flaxseed, it's vegan, gluten free, and grown in the USA. I add it to my oatmeal and smoothies every now and then. all other times I just take a this and eat it right off the spoon. nothing else is necessary. I will sometimes spread it on sliced apples as an extra treat.

Looking for your answer?