BY TED GIBSON INDIVIDUAL COLOR

Enhances copper tones in red or strawberry blonde hair. the need:   To maintain and enhance color treated and natural, red to strawberry blonde hair. the answer:   Ted Gibson Captivating Copper™ Conditioner is designed to bring out copper tones in strawberry blonde, natural and color treated hair. the difference: Captivating Copper™ Conditioner deposits temporary color and intensive moisturizers to make hair color more vibrant and add longevity to color service. Features: Wild Orchid Extract - tones & conditions the scalp, prevents moisture loss Glycine Soja - strengthens hair, adds shine Ginko Biloba Leaf Extract - helps hair retain moisture, helps prevent environmental damage. Vitamin E - strengthens and repairs hair, adds shine. Infused with silk proteins for strength, contains mango extract for softness and shine, and lasts from shampoo to sh see more...

Dalia C.
I love it! It's amazing for my hair. I'm used only one time, and my hair feel sooo smooth and shy. For me it's comparative to Kerastasse. My color looks really good with that product. I'm very satisfied!
Adhley d.
Yucaipa, CA
This conditioner actually helped my color stay in. I will defiantly buy this again. When I use it my hair feels so soft and easy to work with. It also added volume to my hair And my hair has never done that.

Amazon