BY TED GIBSON

preserves color with color stability complex. clarity color™ conditioner by ted gibson features color stability complex to protect and preserve color treated hair from environmental stresses.  uv absorbers and intense moisturizers filter harmful uv rays that fade color as well as damage hair structure.  get some clarity in preserving your color with ted gibson. tested on our guests. made in usa. Clarity Color Conditioner see more...

• Is this greasy at all? Does it soak in well? 1 Answers
Rae C.
Henderson, NV
I love this conditioner! Being not only a makeup artist, but also a hair stylist, its hard to find products THAT ACTUALLY WORK for processed hair. I have put many a color on mine and the end result can be for most....dead, unmanageable, dry hair. This conditioner not only restores that which was lost but also improves your color. Adds a little vibrance to dull, washed out color. I would recommend it for anyone color treated or not!!
Norbeliss M.
This product , together with the shampoo, are very very good. They are wonderful with coloured hair and certainly don't dull the colour. As an added benefit, I was having problems with dry scalp, however, this condition is not as bad since using these products.

Would definitely recommend it to folks with colour treated hair.
Lupe G.
I've been using this for my blonde damaged hair and I feel like this by far has been the only product that works well on my hair , check it out it's very affordable you could order online for cheaper prices
Sophie Z.
Saginaw , Tx
I dye my hair all the time and m hair always felt dry no matter how much conditioner I added to my hair it never help enough until I got this really makes my hair feel amazing !
Allison G.
Harlingen, TX
I constantly dye my hair. And I know I know. It will cause damage. But this keeps my color and!!!! It keeps my hair feeling nice!
Amanda S.
Cocoa, FL
I try not to go out of my normal hair routine, but this conditioner makes your color shine and it smells fantastic.
Yarinelys B.

THIS
PRODUCT
RECOMMEND 100%

Este producto es súper fantástico deja todo hermoso
Alyssa G.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this greasy at all? Does it soak in well?