BY TED GIBSON

Give your hair ultimate volume, brilliant shine, and healthy texture with Ted Gibson's light blow-drying agent. the need: A professional blow drying agent that gives ultimate volume, shine and environmental protection. the answer: Ted Gibson Build It™ blow drying agent is a light mist that will leave hair with ultimate volume, a brilliant shine and a healthy texture. the difference: Build It™ blow drying agent is composed from our own merlot complex.  Inspired by the secrets of red wine, Build It™ blow drying agent detanges the hair, leavea a light hold and acts as a foundation for hot-tool styling. Merlot Complex Prevents environmental damage Increases vitality & manageability Wild Orchid Extract Tones & conditions the scalp Prevents moisture loss Hydroxyethlcellulose Blocks humidity Merlot Essence Aroma therapy benefits L see more...

Megan G.
Mullins, SC
I have shoulder-length hair that is naturally curly with a fine texture. Because I live in a climate with almost no humidity, the weight of my hair often pulls out the curls near my roots and leaves my hair looking flat. After washing my hair, I spray this product on the crown and front of the top of my head (I use different products on the ends), comb it through, and then blow dry my hair upside down using a diffuser. The end result is significant volume at the crown with absolutely no stiffness, stickiness, or flaking. I highly recommend this product if you are looking for touchable volume that lasts all day! I also like that you can easily pour some of this product into a smaller spray bottle that meets carry-on requirements for air travel.
Aracelli S.
Leaves the hair very soft, smooth and super shiny. Makes it look nice and heathy. Doesn't rip out your hair and it's light weight in your hair . Really like this product. Doesn't have a bad Odor either.
member-69abe23db
Crofton, MD
Love this it works wonders for my skin. It doesn't usually make it greasy but I prefer to apply it in small amounts. It works great with matte foundation.
Carolyn G.
Summerville, SC
I like how it leaves my hair so soft and smooth and I like how I don't have to rip out my hair when I comb through it
Jenitssa M.
I use this before blow drying my hair and it leaves my hair looking nice for an extra week.
Mackenzy O.
I use this before blow drying my hair and it helps keep it looking beautiful all week