Ted Baker Julis Bow Makeup Bag uploaded by Aleksandra P.

BY TED BAKER

With its pretty bow decoration, the Julis makeup bag from Ted Baker is a stylish way to transport your cosmetic essentials. The bag secures with a zip-top fastening, has a faux leather trim and is completed with Ted Baker branding. Perfect for weekends and holidays, you can also use it as a bathroom tidy. see more...

member-578de20b8
From the first time I saw it I was convinced right away. With the cute pink color and the little bow, I just had to get it. I love this so much! It is sooo cute and it has a lot of space!
Han S.
I always wanted this bag but never got the chance to buy it. However my friend got it for me and I am in loooooove!
It's super cute and is the perfect size. There's also different colors to choose from! I would definitely buy this as a birthday gift for any of my friends.
B I B U💜🦄بــيـــبــــو I.
Couldn’t find more adorable makeup purse than this. It is so charming and pleases your eyes. It can be an awesome piece of decoration for your dresser or your bedroom. You could store any kind of products you love in it. Be aware that you should take good care of it. Remove dust and any other dirt that might come on it by using alcohol pads.
Chloe D.
NG1 4FY
My favourite makeup bag, it’s literally so cute!! It’s a decent size to fit makeup in on the go and the details on it are amazing. It is pricey but justifiable as I’ve had it over 3 Years and it is still in incredible condition
Deven L.
The Ted Baker make up/ wash bags are a must for keeping all essentials in. They are well made. Beautifully designed with the signature bow detail and branding logo. I have several of these and use them on a daily basis!
Lyndsey M.
This is an ideal size for all of my cosmetics and it’s so beautiful! I’ve really been looking after it! It’s high in quality and pretty durable. Seems waterproof too which is always ideal for when you’re travelling! 💗
Zoe S.
This ted baker make-up is for any age demographic! Teenage to the oldly ! Because it’s so classic and simple and can fit a lot ! For years I was using a benefit make up bag but decided to brunch out and get something I can use for a long time !
Natalie S.
Lancashire
This bag is realy well made and such a beautiful makeup bag wash very well and are kust tge right size fir all your must have bits of makeup Ted Baker Julis Bow Makeup Bag
Ikram A.
London, London
this Ted baker makeup bag is a good gift idea for her,you can get some makeup to full it with like a lipsticks (you will never go wrong with deep red) some nail polish,hand cream....
faith e.
lichfield
Love this makeup bag I feel like it’s just the right size for my makeup. It fits in my bag just right which I love as other makeup bags I have used are to wide or tall this is just right ! I would recommend this to everyone of all ages as it’s handy for all types of makeup. Ted baker are just such a handy and cute brand ! Ted Baker Julis Bow Makeup Bag