BY TED BAKER

With a patent finish, bow trim with metallic detail, and bold Ted Baker branding, this bag is a chic way to store and carry your makeup essentials on the go. see more...

Megan L.
This is so cute and perfect for storing your makeup. It can get a little dirty but that's expected. I get so many compliments when I use this.
Shilah B.
london
This is a great product, as ted baker is a huge brand in boot and Superdrug's you can get it for very cheap. When I purchased it for a Christmas gift for A loved one I knew they would love it, as once the gifts inside and finished you can use the bag a a make-up bag. I really like this product, it's cute, classy and up with the time. The only thing I think can be improved is the size of the bag, that's why I have to deduct 2
stars from my rating. Ted Baker Julis Bow Makeup Bag
Hannah C.
Bournemouth
I love the Ted Baker makeup bags I have! They are so pretty and actually hold quite a bit which is good for someone who likes to carry a lot of makeup'