BY TECNU

Tecnu Extreme™ Poison Ivy Scrub from the makers of Tecnu® Outdoor Cleanser New! Eliminates poison oils Cures itching by removing rash-causing oils Speeds healing of the rash from poison oak, ivy and sumac Prevents rash if used after exposure Homeopathic Steroid Free Questions? call 1-800-ITCHING or visit 1800ITCHING.com Net Wt. 4 oz. see more...

Melissa B.
Anderson
Wellness Guru Expert
I have a nice big bottle of this Always on hand. I get poison oak so bad. And I like to use this when I get home hopefully it washes all the oils away before they set in and cause a rash. It doesn't really have a bad smell, so that is a plus to me. It's not very drying on the skin either. And if I'm too late and already have a rash I really believe it helps minimize the time before it goes away. Alot of time I don't even need to go get steroids because of this!
Jackie B.
This stuff is a lifesaver! One week before my wedding and I was eat up with poison ivy all over my chest, this product cleared it up within 3 days!!! I never leave on trips without this stuff, it is a god send for those of us who can think about poison ivy and get it!
Angela R.
Blytheville, AR
My husband gets poison ivy every summer it seems. Last summer we tried this scrub. He said it worked great. Gave him lots of relief from itching.
Cheryl R.
Zimmerman , Mn
I don't feel like this gave me any relief from poison ivy even at the end stages of it