Technic - Monster Lash Mascara 15ml uploaded by Christina K.Technic - Monster Lash Mascara 15ml uploaded by Christina K.

BY TECHNIC

Create monster volume, length and definition with this urchin brush mascara from Technic. For eye that catch the eye! see more...

Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this eyeshadow palette! You can get this on Amazon for a very affordable attractive price. And the pigmentation is perfection!
loanett T.
So the product is good however it can get clumpy at times it works better than other mascaras so I would recommend but it can get really messy if you accidentally apply it incorrect it can make a lot of mess when wiping it away for the price it's good (£1) so I wouldn't really hesitate to get it.
Jade A.
Newport
I really like this mascara, it made my eyelashes really long. I love the way they looked with it on. It works really well, I would definitely recommend this to a few friends who love makeup. The packaging is great too.
Kayliegh L.
Newcastle
Love this mascara I have sensitive eyes and it doesn’t irritate them. It’s cheap to buy and a lovely formula. I would recommend this product. I would also purchase again
Amber R.
Fourth avenue, Teignmouth
For the price its wonderful. Really lengthens my lashes and mine are REALLY short. The packaging is pretty too, not really any bad things about this mascara. Its totally affordable aswell! Check out technics other products!!!!
Ashleigh B.
Love this mascara almost looks like you have false eyelashes on I have long eyelashes anyway but makes them really pop
dana z.
Jordan,Irbid
I dont know if this the sam of my ...but i dont like technic prouduct having poor quality 😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞
Bettie K.
Manchester
I'm totally obsessed with this mascara. So affordable and definitely high end quality.
AYB w.
Peaceheaven, Peaceheaven
Who has tried technic cosmetics?