BY TECH21

Extremely thin and lightweight, Tech21's Evo Mesh Sport case for iPhone 6 takes the next step in providing intelligent impact protection. It's designed to stand up to all your activities, whilst offering a range of colours that match Apple Watch Sport bands and your sense of style. see more...

• I have an iPhone 6 without a case right now and I'm going...1 Answers
Alexis F.
I purchased this case when I first bought my iPhone 6 (two years ago) and haven't taken it off since! It's small and lightweight, but sooooo incredibly protective. I drop my phone quite often but it doesn't stress me out one bit because I know how amazing this case is! I think a paid around $30 for it at the T-mobile store. I'll probably never buy another brand for phone cases. I just wish the company produced some cuter, more stylish selections. I have this exact case with the orange border!
Carly J.
Washington, DC
I don't have the best track record with phones but this phone case has been fantastic. I purchased it from the Apple store. I used to have the Otterbox which was also fantastic, but a little chunky. This is easier to carry around. I would recommend this to others for sure!~
Payton W.
I love the tech 21 phone cases! They are super lightweight and protective all in one. They are at a decent medium price. Super easy to put in and take off. I really enjoy this case... and i would recommend to you!
Tonya M.
I have this case in black and I love it. I bought because my previous case allowed my screen to get cracked and that was an expensive lesson. I use this tech21 case in addition to a screen protector. I love how I can still personalize by adding a picture between the back of
my phone and the case. It is see through enough to do this.
Melanie T.
Hartford, CT
These cases are great and come in a variety of colors. It's not bulky like an Otterbox but will protect it like one. Aesthetically pleasing and really good for protecting your phone. If you tend to drop your phone a lot like me then I totally recommend
Kathleen D.
I have an iPhone 6 without a case right now and I'm going to be studying abroad in Australia. Does this protect from dropping damage? Also does it interfere with the aux cord input? Worth the price?