Tech21 Evo Check Case for Apple iPhone XR

by Tech21

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tech21 Evo Check Case for Apple iPhone XR!
Fabienne S.
I own this case in blue for my iPhone 12 pro max, I love it. It protects my phone really good, I already dropped it a few times with this case, and nothing happened. It also lays good in your hands, and is nice to hold.
Diya K.
Austin, TX
Usually with other cases I would pick at it and it would just fall apart but not with this case. This case is so durable and every time I drop the phone it’s protected because of its thick rubber sides.
Dana V.
Las Vegas, NV
I’ve had this for a year and a half and it hasn’t let me down. Love that it is transparent and how it protects my phone. I’ve dropped it by accident so many times and it has saved it from getting cracked
Veronica S.
Gardena
Bought this case for my XR and I love it it protects the phone very well material feel strong and durable its a very thick case highly recommend this case to any iphone users that want to protect their phones! really great case! highly recommend it!
Taylor S.
Sugar Land, TX
I love my Tech21 phone case. It offers great protection for my phone and the buttons are still easy to access. The only problem that has come up is case discoloration.
Carl T.
Fort Worth
Tech21 has some seriously light weight but very sturdy cases. Colors and designs are innovative and cute. Anyone can find something you like. Love the brand.
Brittany M.
Staten Island, NY
Tech 21 Evo Check Case for iPhone XR is a great phone case.  I am constantly dropping my phone on the floor and my phone is constantly bouncing around in my bag.  I have NEVER had a scratch on my phone.  This case is so reliable and sturdy. 10/10 recommend.
Mary B.
Nashville
Color matched phone perfectly. Hope to find one for xs max. Love it. Will use and buy again.
Sabrina S.
Champaign
I’ve used the clear version of this case for 2 years straight and going strong! My phone is red so I like to show the color! I’ve dropped my phone several times and I’ve been safe so far! I think I’ll outgrow my phone before the case. Tech21 Pure Clear Case for iPhone XR
Katharine H.
Richardson, TX
Mine is in purple. It’s inexpensive and has gone through the ringer in term of use And my phone has never broken with one of these on it. Stylish and affordable.

Looking for your answer?