Tech21 Evo Check Apple iPhone 7/8 Plus

by Tech21

Did anyone else have a problem with this not accurately fitting phone? Mine is just a little off for all the holes and switches.
Start your review of Tech21 Evo Check Apple iPhone 7/8 Plus!
Connor H.
Fullerton, CA
I really trust this case. It has what is found in military helmets, so that’s reassuring. Whenever I would drop my phone nothing would happen. Not even a scratch.
Daniel S.
San Antonio, TX
Love this case! The price is well worth the quality of this product. I was never afraid that my phone would break if I dropped it. It’s worth it to have that piece of mind. I also love how slim it was. A lot of other cases protected like this one but were extremely bulky.
Arlene C.
Rosemead
Love this case! This brand makes such high quality product! It has saved my phone many of times and as a mom, my phone gets dropped a lot by my kids and me. I highly recommend this brand to everyone! I’ve continued buying this brand for all my phones since.
Marcella F.
Nashville, TN
Comfortable to grip & great for on the go people who want to keep their phones looking new!
Tina S.
Gastonia, NC
I really like this case. The price was great!! The first day I had it on my phone I got a compliment from someone on it 😌
Kenya G.
Long Beach, CA
Not everyone knows about this brand but those that have owned it like me know how great the quality is!!! Perfect for Someone who wants a protective case but doesn’t want it to be as bulky. The tech 21 cases are not as bulky and still very protective. I work at a wireless store and we usually demo this by dropping it to the floor. It has shock absorbent edges that create a bumper for your phone and protects it. Pair with a screen protector for better protection! Also they have cute colors looked very nice on and still protects tour phone!
SCARLETT R.
Temecula, CA
Tech21 is a really good company. I had a case with my iPhone 7 Plus, it wasn’t bulky like certain cases and it was very sleek. It protected my phone very well. I recommend this company for protection of your phone. Make sure to have a screen protector for extra protection.
Gabrielle B.
The tech21 evo is a very solid, reliable phone case. I dropped my phone using this case multiple times, and I never had an issue. I also like how the case doesn’t immediately scratch or change colors like some other top brands.
Nicole C.
Rockville Ctr, NY
This case is so sturdy and protective! Whenever my phone falls it never cracks or breaks. The case has bumpers that make it so when the phone falls flat on the screen, the screen doesn’t crack because it doesn’t touch the ground.
Kaili W.
Garland, TX
This case has protected my phone from many drops! Still have no cracks or scratches on the phone!