BY TECH & GO

This handy little speaker connects easily to your iPhone, iPod or other music device to blast out an impressive 3 watts of beautiful sound!  Just plug it in and fill the room with clear low-distortion music.  Its 36 mm driver is powered by a li-polymer battery that can be recharged hundreds of times through the included USB cable. 3.5 mm included cable connects to any audio port. Amazing sound, compact size. Built-in rechargeable battery. Micro size, mega sound. RoHS compliant. see more...

Tech & Go Rechargable Portable Speaker
  • "The sound is amazing just like any other speaker but the battery life sucks and me constantly having to charge it doesn't work out." in 2 reviews
  • "Works okay and gets the job done." in 2 reviews
  • "The best part?" in 1 review
Hannah C.
Albuquerque , NM
I actually love all of the Tech n' Go products because I usually don't have much money one hand and for the price these are quite good.
alexis t.
Emma A.
I JUST tried this product in store's and it is phenomenal! I asked for one for the holidays and just ended up getting my mom one.
Amanda E.
Llano, NM
Sound is pretty good just needs to charge constantly. Like the bright colors. This product it ok. Good luck with ur purchase.
Angie  F.
Got this for my son it only lasted a month before it stopped working. So this is product is not worth buying in my opinion.
Ally S.
Columbus, OH
I had bought one for myself but it was not very loud. It was barely louder than my phone or computer so felt it was a waste.
Leslie E.
It's an alright product. But you get what you pay for. It's cheap therefor it's not going to work all that great
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
This is a must have in my house. I don't think I could ever live without it in my home!!!! I love this product
Jen D.
Not bad at all for the price. Very portable and compact. The sound it clear and just have to be careful with it
taylor n.
Jacksonville, FL
Like this speaker. Works okay and gets the job done. If played too loud it gets a little scratchy sounding.
Anna H.
1,389 reviews
Techie Expert Level 4
Has anyone used this for longer than two years before it broke?
alexis t.
Why couldn't the makers of this product learn how to update the battery to where it lasts longer, like a phone battery?
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
What colors do they come in?
Melissa S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Can you hear the music playing over people conversing in a normal manner?
Anastashia  E.
Buena Park, CA
Does this work well? How long does the battery last?

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.