BY TECH & GO

This handy little speaker connects easily to your iPhone, iPod or other music device to blast out an impressive 3 watts of beautiful sound!  Just plug it in and fill the room with clear low-distortion music.  Its 36 mm driver is powered by a li-polymer battery that can be recharged hundreds of times through the included USB cable. 3.5 mm included cable connects to any audio port. Amazing sound, compact size. Built-in rechargeable battery. Micro size, mega sound. RoHS compliant. see more...

• "Works okay and gets the job done." in 2 reviews
  • "The sound is amazing just like any other speaker but the battery life sucks and me constantly having to charge it doesn't work out." in 2 reviews
  • "The best part?" in 1 review
Crystal M.
Los Angeles , CA
Pretty good if you have a little people over, it's not the best speaker ever but it's not that bad like you get what you payed for but I would recommend it if you're like at home but not for a big party
Melody H.
I wish it was louder! I had guests over and since i don't have a boombox i used this for my phone and it didn't impress. The battery also died pretty quickly but we got about 3 hours out of it. I would buy it again. Its a good price.
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
I don't own one of these but as a teacher, I see students with them all the time. I am impressed by the amount of sound that comes out of the little speaker. The sound quality is decent and can suddenly fill my room with music.
Tiffany B.
Caspian, MI
It is a good little speaker to take camping and such. It is perfect for kids because it is cheap and if they break it, its not that big of a deal. I spend a little more on something with a little better quality for myself.
Stacia B.
Techie Expert Level 1
This works about as well as can be expected for the price. When the volume is up high the sound quality suffers, which somewhat defeats the purpose of not just using speak on the phone or iPod.
Ashley G.
Chapmanville, WV
I think that this is OK, but like all of the other reviews, you get what you pay for. No more louder than my phone. But I think this would be OK for a child. Not an adult.
aisha a.
I absolutely LOVE these. They always come in handy. The best part? they are portable! you can take them almost about anywhere with no hassle. They are so easy to use.
Elise G.
Portsmouth, VA
I got these knowing they weren't high quality. But I wanted something cheap for the beach, that I didn't mind getting sand into. They worked for this, so they're a great beach bag add.
Elizabeth M.
Milwaukee, WI
These work okay but aren't great, I knew for the price and quality they wouldn't be good, so they're okay for the price but theres better products out there
Anna H.
Techie Expert Level 4
Good enough quality it worked for about two years. My kids loved it I used it for them daily so it took some abuse. I will repurchase again and again!
Anna H.
Techie Expert Level 4
Has anyone used this for longer than two years before it broke?
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
What colors do they come in?
alexis t.
Why couldn't the makers of this product learn how to update the battery to where it lasts longer, like a phone battery?
Melissa S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Can you hear the music playing over people conversing in a normal manner?
Anastashia  E.
Buena Park, CA
Does this work well? How long does the battery last?