Tech & Go Headphone Splitter Cable uploaded by Olivyah P.

BY TECH & GO

This 3.5 mm cable splitter allows you to connect two sets of speakers or headphones to a single audio source.  Great for doubling up your speaker output or sharing your music with another. One 3.5 mm stereo male plug. Two 3.5 mm female sockets. 6 inch length. RoHS compliant. see more...

• Do they break easily or are they durable? Do they work al...5 Answers
  • Are there many colors to choose from? Are they compatible...4 Answers
  • Does anyone recommend this?8 Answers
  • "this is also handy for watching movies while on airplanes!" in 3 reviews
  • "My little brother and I use this when watching movies from our tablet on long car rides, always works great" in 3 reviews
  • "Absolutely love that your able to listen to the same music with someone else without having to share headphones." in 2 reviews
  • "These retail for about $5, and come in three different colors - pink, blue & green." in 1 review
  • "That way you can share music or a movie with your family member sitting next to you…etc." in 1 review
Julia D.
This headphone splitter works fine! And it's only like $5, and can come in lots of different colors. They also can be found at almost any drug store! My only complaint I have about this, is that only 1 other person can listen to it. I mean... assuming that you are using one of the ports.
Crystal M.
Los Angeles , CA
This is pretty good when you're traveling and you and your brother or whoever wants to watch a movie on your phone and it's pretty worth purchasing if you ever get it because it's pretty good and no more pulling earphones lol
nicole s.
I am a cable hoarder, so of course my collection wasn't complete until I had this! I had looked all over for a cord like this and when I finally found it, I HAD to get it. Its rare to find a double female to male cord. Works very well and the quality is decent too!
Jennifer T.
It does what it's told to do! If you want to share your music or movie with one other person in a quiet or too loud of an environment this is a good thing to buy! Just plug your earphones or headphones on to each side.
Tonie Y.
Love this product! It's so handy on long car rides, you or your kids don't have to share headphones with one another. With the product each kid gets their own set of headphones and everyone is happy!
Savannah H.
Cortland, NY
Instead of only having one headphone in and giving the other to a friend so you can listen to music together this is a great product. I highly recommend it, it comes in handy very often.
Jaqueline B.
Phoenix, AZ
It is a very practical way to watch a movie with someone else and not disturbe the people around us. You can get the color of your preference. It is a very affordable product.
Robin M.
Denver, CO
So handy for watching movies while on airplanes! My husband and I can both watch on our tablet at the same time, and we don;t have to share a set of headphones.
Christopher M.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a good inexpensive headphone splitter the quality is pretty good and last longer then all the others that I have tried. I love the Tech & Go Products
Melissa K.
Loves Park, IL
Good product especially for the price. Can be found for under$10.00. It did the job most splitter cables do for half the price. I have been happy with mine
Ashley  P.
Laredo, TX
Does anyone recommend this?
Rebecca C.
Hagerstown, MD
Do they break easily or are they durable? Do they work all the time or do some people sometimes have problems with them?
Arica L.
Broken Arrow, OK
Had anyone had any problems long term with their cable?
Jay A.
Are there many colors to choose from? Are they compatible with android and apple products?