BY TECH & GO

Talk on your phone and listen to your favorite songs with this headset that combines high-performance earphones with an inline microphone.  The 3.5 mm connector can work with your smartphone, computer, MP3 player or CD player. Pure, powerful sound. Designed for comfort. S/M/L ear cushions included. Drivers: 10 mm. Sensitivity: 100 dB/mW +/- 3 dB. Impedance: 16 ohms at 1 KHz +/- 15%. Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz. Power rating: 5 mW. RoHS compliant. see more...

• They look nice I like the pink do they work good how do they sound? 1 Answers
  • Hows the bass on the headphones 1 Answers
  • Looks amazing. Will this work good for children ?1 Answers
Tech & Go Earphones with Mic
  • "Its OK but they don't last for long time but overall there colors are nice!I use them when I work out " in 1 review
  • "But they're comfortable and have pretty good sound quality." in 1 review
  • "Im not a fan of over sized headphones i prefer ear bud head phones these are great and they are pink " in 1 review
  • "I love that these have a microphone attached to them, but the shape of the ear buds are difficult to match up with the curve of my ears (which are normal) so they always fall out." in 1 review
nessa V.
nessa V.
oneida, NY
Decent quality my daughter uses them for her tablet. Works well comes in a great variety of colors. Fix is comfortable had no complaints.
Shaquinna C.
Shaquinna C.
Houston
I love these headphones,on top of the cool and awesome colors they have great noise cancelling ability.
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Seattle, WA
It's easier to use just like all the other headphones. It also has the con of other headphones, you can still hear everyone talking even with those in. But I do like the color of them. I bought the green ones and the color is true, it's not like some products when you buy it, the color isn't exactly what it should be. The only thing is that I like the old earphones better, just the flat head. Not with this weird plastic thing that ALWAYS just falls off.
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Saint Louis, MO
I bought these in purple from my local drugstore. I love the fun pop of color when I am listening to music at the gym!
Adila C.
Adila C.
EDISON
My sister just got them in red and she loves them....
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Morristown, TN
I love these earphones probably one of the best ones to use
Christina L.
Christina L.
Charleston, IL
I love that these have a microphone attached to them, but the shape of the ear buds are difficult to match up with the curve of my ears (which are normal) so they always fall out. Other than that great sound quality.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Los Angeles, CA
Techie Expert
This earphone is good for temporary use became surely one earbud always does out and your left trying to listen and talk through one earbud.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Fort Riley, KS
These are good headphones for the price you pay. They are comfortable and fit well. But quality is not that great.
melissa c.
melissa c.
Kissimmee, FL
I bought these because i needed some new headphones. these were cheap and right up my ally and thats what i payed for.you cant listen to these things with the music to loud because it makes a static sound. but you pay for the quality
Sonya B.
Sonya B.
London, Ontario, ON
Hows the bass on the headphones
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Jonesboro, AR
Looks amazing. Will this work good for children ?
Holly C.
Holly C.
They look nice I like the pink do they work good how do they sound?