BY TECH & GO

Listen to MP3 players in your car. No additional power is needed.  Includes 3.5 mm audio connector & 4 ft cable. see more...

Tech & Go Cassette Tape Adapter
  • "its a great item to have especially in an older car that doesn't have aux hookup although i had to buy another one in less than a year it was only $5 " in 8 reviews
Kaite E.
Minonk, IL
Works nicely! I love the color! It's super vibrant and my friends always compliment me about it.
The sound on it sounds absolutely perfect and it's super easy to use. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for one.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
These are awesome in your car, simply plug in to your iphone, ipod, or whatever your music is stored on and off you go. It's great for my older cars that have cassette players in them and not the new connections. These last so long, and at $5 or less, you can just replace when needed. Very convenient and easy and you aren't subjected to the radio ads!
Lauryn E.
Richmond, VA
These are the best way to listen to your phone or iPod in a car with an older stereo. Unfortunately most cars don't have cassette players anymore. These work much better than the am/fm transmitters do since you don't have to rely on there being an open radio station or having to keep switching the station when you are driving long distances.
Amber C.
Its a great inexpensive product to have in your car. I bought it a few months ago and i didn't love it at first but as the days went by it grew on me. I don't think its must have but i do think that if you have considered buying it, its totally worth your money.
Kimberly K.
Caldwell, ID
I listen to music from my phone ALL the time and drive a LOT! This is so much better than the wireless ones that plug in the phone. This makes sure there is NEVER static! Its amazing! I have been using mine for months and its working like it was brand new!
Stacia B.
Techie Expert Level 1
Very cool product if you have a cassette player in your car and don't want to rely on radio. In my last car I used this all the time. I think it actually works more reliably than the FM transmitter I now use. Plus for the price you really can't lose.
Anastasia D.
I got one of these from Five Below and I'm not a big fan of it. The cord isn't long enough so you're limited as to how far you can pull it. But other than that it's a great invention ( love the classic tape) and a neat idea. Bright colors too!
Emily V.
Techie Expert Level 1
These are perfect for older cars that most people buy to save their money. Most of those cars have a place for cassette tapes and using this allows you to play any type of music you want from your phone!! Very affordable and easy to use. Definitely recommend getting one
Katie C.
Ernally thankful for. Perfect for road trips and driving alone. I use it every day on the way to school. If you have an older car with a casette slot and your tired of the radio, invest in one of these. You will not regret it.
Kerri C.
My first car didn't allow for a way for me to play my iPod, so I purchased on of these to use in my tape deck. I was a little skeptical at first, because I had previously tried other products that used radio stations etc, but this worked great. It was cheap and easy to use. Totally worth the money.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
Is there an actual store I can go to to get one of these? I would love to have one! My antenna is broken on my car, so this would come in very handy.
Lydia F.
How well does this work?
Crystal M.
Peoria, AZ
What is this for and how do you use it?