BY TECATE #45 in Beer

An authentic full-bodied lager with a grainy, crisp malt flavor and a pleasant aftertaste – the way a Mexican cerveza should be.

Ingredients: Water, malted barley, corn and hops

• How good are is this ,what you guys rate it?1 Answers
  • Where can you buy this beer? I do not recall seeing this brand in...3 Answers
  • HOw good are these beers? I wanna try new beers biut first I wann...3 Answers
Tecate Original
  • "There is no recommended lime addition which makes it more convenient than corona but still not the best flavor. " in 1 review
Julie J.
Los Angeles, CA
Wouldn't be my first pick but if its there I'll drink. But be careful because if you do drink too many it will give you a nasty headache. Its nasty is pretty bitter and strong so if its your first time having a beer then dont think you'll like as thats how it was my first experience.But it's pretty cheap and can a good price for an 18 packs.
Ismeli H.
Reseda, CA
Review for: 20-12 Bottle more...
Not too strong and tastes better with salt and lemon the taste isn’t the best. Doesn’t leave a bad beer after taste and tastes better from the bottle than the can so highly suggest to buy the bottle version not the canned. Good to sip on over lunch or dinner because its not too strong.
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Mexican Bottle more...
Average overall but my favorite in the Mexican lager class. Rarely drink it out of a glass. Usually drink it straight out of the brown qaurt bottle. Color and look are yellow and fizzy. Typical adjunct lager. Smells like an adjuct lager. Taste like white bread with a hint of corn bread. Not bad and goes good on a hot day. Considering its half the price of Corona if youre looking for a mexican lager i find it hard to go wrong with a cold Tecate.
Angela N.
Alrighty! Now we’re talking beer! If you haven’t tried this beer before you are missing out. You need to stop what you are doing this exact moment and go search for a 12 pack of Tecate, NOT Tecate Light either. Just plain ole Tecate! In my opinion, Tecate cans are better. I don’t know why but they are. Don’t stop until you find yourself some and crack that puppy open, make sure it’s a COLD one, and chug that first one. Ok.. now open the second one and tell me that’s not one smooth arse beer!!! Yeah it is right?!!!!! It goes great with EVERYTHING!!! Or by itself.
Jessica H.
Newton, NC
One of the only beers I will drink. It is not too bitter and it is smooth. I don't like many beers but this is one. I was so upset when they took it out of the variety pack because my husband and I would just share that. It's the light version now and it is nasty
Harbin G.
peabody, MA
I will definitely say this is a great beer, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many beer and this one definitely makes it into my bar. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget to have it cold, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
Marco A.
Wauconda, IL
TECATE a very refreshing beer. The price is just perfect. The red colors with the black bold eagle make this beer stand out from the fridge. To be honest the first time I bought it was simply because it stood out. Great crisp taste. Light bronze in color.
Jewelene J.
For how cheap this is.... I have to give it to my Mexicans this beer comes through. Better than Corona although many will disagree. I don't know if in other places it comes in glass but it should. Easy to sip, easy to chug a simple light refreshing beer.
Carrie L.
st Louis
Review for: Bottles 6 Bottle more...
I go to Mexico often and the choices for beer are limited. I pick this beer because of the bottle color as clear or green beers tend to be skunky as they get too much light. Somehow this beer tastes great in Mexico on a beach but not as good at home.
Lissa H.
Austin
Review for: Imported more...
Tecate is our family get together beer. Add some lime and we have a party. Cookouts with tecate on ice are our norm. Love the original packaging and the price is still affordable. Would recommend to others just don’t forget your lime and salt.
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Is this beer any good?
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Where can you buy this beer? I do not recall seeing this brand in Ohio.
Valeria A.
HOw good are these beers? I wanna try new beers biut first I wanna now what the people who have tried them thinks about them
Kylee G.
What makes these good?
Cchiina L.
ceres
How good are is this ,what you guys rate it?