13 colors available

BY TECATE #65 in Beer

An authentic full-bodied lager with a grainy, crisp malt flavor and a pleasant aftertaste – the way a Mexican cerveza should be.

Ingredients: Water, malted barley, corn and hops

• How good are is this ,what you guys rate it?Be the first to answer!
  • Where can you buy this beer? I do not recall seeing this brand in O...3 Answers
  • HOw good are these beers? I wanna try new beers biut first I wanna ...3 Answers
Tecate Original
  • "There is no recommended lime addition which makes it more convenient than corona but still not the best flavor. " in 1 review
Moreland Hls, OH
Learned and tasted this beer in Cancun, Mexico a few years back. Very fresh, not too bubbly, great taste, not too sour. Overall a very enjoyable beer, especially during summer. For me this beer is a crossover from a blond beer to a dark beer. Usually my favorites are the dark beers, but TECATE is fitting in my taste range. Hoping you love it too!
Citlaly H.
Citlaly H.
Roswell, GA
Also known as Tecate res, has a pleasant taste to the palate in addition its alcohol perventage is moderate and when taking an approximate of 8 bottles a woman feels already dizzy. Of course it meets my expectations since a beer is to rejoice and relax and tecate original tear it succeeds.
Heidi W.
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
When I drink Tecate, it's usually in a crate of mixed Mexican beers. I'm not a huge fan of hoppy beers, so Mexican ones are the ones I gravitate to every time. Perfect with a squeeze of lime and a plate of fajitas or a big bowl of queso with chips. If you like Corona, try this one.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Longmont, CO
I love me some Tecate! Growing up, I would always sneak a drink of my grandpa's beer, and this is always what it reminds me of. This beer goes wonderful with a slice of lime and a nice, warm summer patio. I would definitely recommend to all of your beer drinkers out there.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Chowchilla, CA
Tecate is a great party beer. It is very inexpensive and tastes even better when it is "prepared". A little lime and salt and you are set. It is almost always on sale at rite-aid or savemart. I always buy tecate for parties and events and it is always the first beer to go!
Debra O.
Debra O.
Charlotte, NC
Tecate is an authentic and delicious beer. I prefer this beer compared to other domestic brands. It has a light flavor with a full body. Tecate is something I frequently ordered when visiting Mexico or where I live at in the United States. I would recommend it.
Terre S.
Terre S.
If you live in central Texas, Tecate is most likely already familiar to you. This very versatile beer goes with all our favorite eating out food: Barbecue, steaks, and of course above all MEXICAN FOOD! It is smooth and flavorful, never overpowering.
Salvador M.
Salvador M.
Aurora, IL
It is probably the worst Mexican beer, lack of flavor and body, I would not recommend this beer to nobody. Don't waste your money with this beer, if you want to try a really good Mexican beer Modelo Especial Bottles is the way to go.
Adri S.
Adri S.
Cloquet, MN
Not recommended. Best description I can give is horrible cheap beer. Not the kind of beer I would pay for again. I bought this when we were on vacation in Cancun, just to have extra drinks in the room and I absolutely hate it.
Dana B.
Dana B.
Westminster, CO
So cheap and so yummy. I like this beer with a lime. It has a bit of a honey finish to it (or something like that) and it just goes down really easily. It's refreshing and and light and citrusy and is the perfect price point.
Triana f.
Triana f.
Laconia, NH
Is this beer any good?
Moreland Hls, OH
Where can you buy this beer? I do not recall seeing this brand in Ohio.
Valeria A.
Valeria A.
HOw good are these beers? I wanna try new beers biut first I wanna now what the people who have tried them thinks about them
Kylee G.
Kylee G.
Evansville , IN
What makes these good?
Hill M.
Hill M.
Los Angeles, CA
What's you favorite Mexican dish to combine with Tecate beer?