BY TECATE #76 in Beer

Tecate beer with natural lime flavor, spice flavors and caramel color.

Jamie S.
Chandler
This is one of my favorite red beers. The spices that they add are really good. Unlike other ones I have tried.
Ashley J.
Portland, TX
I love those product and it is very good for the price you get it for and I would definitely recommend
Ingrid R.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite Michelada drink for those days when I don’t feel like making a Michelada from scratch. The flavor is on point and it tastes great, sometimes all I need to add is some extra chili powder and lime.
Susie Q.
Los Angeles , CA
When I am too lazy to make micheladas I just buy these, ready in a can for me to enjoy. I do add a bit of lime and hot sauce but that’s just me cus I like my micheladas really spicy. My boyfriend likes them just how they are
Rachael R.
Waukegan, IL
I love Micheladas and tecate is a great beer to have one with. My favorite drink in th summer at a flea market paired with some tasty carne asada tacos.
Yolii M.
Montgomery, AL
Mmmmm very nice beer 🍻 tecate mexican style 😘😘 love it I can drink 🍹 about 10 of it at one time
Adriana M.
Para tomar en un día sumamente caluroso y satisfacer la sed y refrescarse. La w probado en alguna ocasión
Tracy C.
Mississauga, ON
Love this flavour. So delicious. It's amazing how the flavours infuse, never had anything like it before. Apparently it's quite popular with Hispanics
Fatumata W.
434 Timberlake road Upper Darby
We ugly like you guys have any Dont is the day I got to my go home and day was my last week and I’m my ready baby
Izamar R.
Not a fan of beer at all! But I actually don’t mind this one with lime and salt!!! Surprisingly I don’t mind it.
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
Anyone around NYC area has seen this? Please tell me! Dying to find this around
Mabel S.
Are these better than the Modelo cheladas?
Cchiina L.
ceres
Seems like a good mix drink
Chali P.
Where are these sold? I live in mn and have never seen them before. I would like to try them. How do they taste or compare to bud light michelada?