Tecate® Michelada uploaded by Lizbeth A.

BY TECATE #99 in Beer

Tecate beer with natural lime flavor, spice flavors and caramel color.

Lizbeth A.
Madras, OR
I love this tecate Michelada drink, tastes good I prefer mine served cold in a glass mug with the rim lemoned and salted or with tajin then I add a slice of lemon, cucumber and it’s a great drink for the summer.
Christy S.
Texas City, TX
I love tecate and Michela. This one is better than the Bud light one I have tried before. It's affordable and satisfied the craving when you don't want to make your own. I wish I saw these around more than I do.
Hilarieh E.
Hermosillo
Me encanta me gusta mucho mucho mucho Me encanta me gusta mucho mucho mucho Me encanta me gusta mucho mucho mucho o
crystal G.
This modelo with tecate beer is actually kinda good with some lemon and salt go really good together i drink this on regular basis with my mama ;)
Violet S.
This has a great taste. It’s like drinking a bloody mary but with spice. It makes the beer better
Mariana M.
I enjoyed the drink but didn’t taste much like a michelada. That was the only downside to it
Amber S.
Mooreville, MS
I tried this for the first time when I was in Cancun and it was amazing. I’m a HUGE Bloody Mary fan, so finding a beer that could compare was my holy grail. Oh, can’t beat the price either! 🙌🏽
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
The taste is so good. You can taste the hint of lime in it. The beer taste is not strong if your not a beer kind of person. I love micheladas.
Mimi M.
Orange
Mmmmn this one is bomb.com cant go wrong with this beer like its super tasteful youll love it as much as i do!
emily o.
Sylmar , CA
Looove me some michelada yummmy want some right now good with lemon would buy again good price
Thalia F.
Astoria , NY
Anyone around NYC area has seen this? Please tell me! Dying to find this around
Mabel S.
Are these better than the Modelo cheladas?
Cchiina L.
ceres
Seems like a good mix drink
Chali P.
Where are these sold? I live in mn and have never seen them before. I would like to try them. How do they taste or compare to bud light michelada?