Tecate® Michelada uploaded by Lizbeth A.

BY TECATE

Tecate beer with natural lime flavor, spice flavors and caramel color.

Alyssa Z.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I like these. I think the michelada flavor could be improved but overall they are pretty good. Inexpensive and convenient.
Aura V.
Chowchilla, CA
These are so good for when we're in the mood for Michelada's which is a Mexican drink my husband introduced me to. It's delicious and honestly leaves you wanting more especially if you're eating tacos or Mexican snacks.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Yes these are great I love the fact I don’t have to buy everything separately this is all together definitely one of my top beer choices
Carly C.
Alexandria, VA
Micheladas are awesome! I like to buy these mixed one as making with clamato and beer is obviously more work. This tecate one is on point!
Jesseca M.
Lodi, CA
I'm not usually a fan of premixed cheladas, but this one is so stinking good!! The flavor is tarte and savory and salty with a little kick to wake you up from that hangover. The flavor is mouth watering and very satisfying.
Claudia V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I really liked this beer . It's a great option . Taste good. My brother in law got me into these. I'm glad he did
Melissa C.
Agoura hills, CA
One of the best beers I've ever had and I love the taste it and it's not a regular beer it's has the spice flavor it and that what I love about this beer.
Carissa L.
Calgary, WY
Had one of these while walking around Puerto Vallarta. Sooooo nice! Inexpensive for a tall boy, good flavor and refreshing
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
I love micheladas to begin with. These have good potential. They’re really good and refreshing although they have a somewhat weird after taste. It’s really good and not too expensive. I usually find these at local liquor stores, haven’t found them in any big store
Michelle D.
These are good for when you want to drink but not get drunk than again it depends on the amount you drink but it's good.
Thalia F.
Astoria , NY
Anyone around NYC area has seen this? Please tell me! Dying to find this around
Mabel S.
Are these better than the Modelo cheladas?
Cchiina L.
ceres
Seems like a good mix drink
Chali P.
Where are these sold? I live in mn and have never seen them before. I would like to try them. How do they taste or compare to bud light michelada?