Tecate® Michelada uploaded by Lizbeth A.

BY TECATE

Tecate beer with natural lime flavor, spice flavors and caramel color.

Izamar R.
Not a fan of beer at all! But I actually don’t mind this one with lime and salt!!! Surprisingly I don’t mind it.
Liz R.
Fontana, CA
This mixture was OK. It wasn't quite the best to me. Bit was a nice blend. I will probably stick to my usual micha fave.
Angie A.
Brookshire, TX
I’m not a big fan but I do buy for parties the guest seem to enjoy it. My friends like this more.
Lola M.
Tecate michelada lime is so yummy, well if your a beer person you will love it. I've always liked micheladas but this tecate michelada lime is ready to go.
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
SUMMER DRINK THAT I LOVE!   This is a wonderful beer for BBQ's and mexican food cookouts.  I love that the Michelada is already made for you even though its more of a bloody red beer.  Serve summer cold or it tends to taste gross.  Gently roll the can before serving.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
I like this beer but only mix with Clamato juice , too strong to drink by it self love that it's not pricey at all
dreaa l.
A good drink for my buzz sometimes but they're better alcoholic beverages that I would recommend. Not my favorite .
Christina K.
Chico, CA
I've never been much of a beer drinker so the micheladas take away the bitterness and lets me enjoy myself at family get together soon without feeling left out
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
This beer is good but not the same as made in Mexico. I buy this when I can find it (I live in small town so it isn't easy usually I buy in Las Vegas on way home.) I love limes in drinks and recommend this beer if you like a zesty citrus taste.
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Yes tecate! Love the Michelada option. Great for parties or serving with dinner.
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
Anyone around NYC area has seen this? Please tell me! Dying to find this around
Mabel S.
Are these better than the Modelo cheladas?
Cchiina L.
ceres
Seems like a good mix drink
Chali P.
Where are these sold? I live in mn and have never seen them before. I would like to try them. How do they taste or compare to bud light michelada?