BY TECATE #76 in Beer

Tecate beer with natural lime flavor, spice flavors and caramel color.

Fatumata W.
434 Timberlake road Upper Darby
We ugly like you guys have any Dont is the day I got to my go home and day was my last week and I’m my ready baby
jasmine g.
San antonio, TX
Cheeeapp for me. It reminds me of being on the ranch with my family and they would drink these all through the day . Gross.
Carla C.
Las Cruces, NM
Not the best but definitely better than the bud light Clamato one. But everyone’s opinion is different
brenda G.
In my opinion i did not like it the Chile spice flavor was too strong. Not spicy just strong taste of whate er is int here
Brisel G.
Phoenix , AZ
Not that great I don't like beers so it's not my favorite thing to buy to drink soooooo
Desiree G.
My husband is the one who usually drinks this, i try but just a sip makes me gag. It's nasty to me. He loves it tho, so every one is different.
Sara R.
Abrams, WI
It is an ok product. I dont love it because it will never taste like a real michelada. but is something that will at least give you some flavor and you can find it in any small store or convenience store.
Angie A.
Brookshire, TX
I’m not a big fan but I do buy for parties the guest seem to enjoy it. My friends like this more.
Jackson M.
Somerville
Exactly what it is trying to be. It is by no means a replacement for a real Michelada but hits the spot on a hot day. It’s have a pretty generic, but tasty flavor and cheap and pretty easy to find. I usually get mine at the local international market across the street.
Erin R.
Denver, CO
I prefer the Modelo micheladas but they don’t carry them in Colorado, these are a good substitute when you don’t feel like making your own
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
Anyone around NYC area has seen this? Please tell me! Dying to find this around
Mabel S.
Are these better than the Modelo cheladas?
Cchiina L.
ceres
Seems like a good mix drink
Chali P.
Where are these sold? I live in mn and have never seen them before. I would like to try them. How do they taste or compare to bud light michelada?