Tecate® Michelada uploaded by Lizbeth A.

BY TECATE

Tecate beer with natural lime flavor, spice flavors and caramel color.

Maria P.
Fontana
Michelada flavor already pre-made. I still like to add more lime when for that extra flavor. Smooth taste and especially best when icy cold.
Ana C.
Los Angeles , CA
Such a delicious drink. It has such a great combination of flavor. It was my first time trying it and I sure was surprised of the good taste.
magaly a.
BALDWIN PARK, CA
I love tecate it's one of my top fave drinks it's kind of a michelada in a can really good and smooth drink after three beers you feel good
Erin R.
Denver, CO
I prefer the Modelo micheladas but they don’t carry them in Colorado, these are a good substitute when you don’t feel like making your own
Carly C.
Alexandria, VA
Micheladas are awesome! I like to buy these mixed one as making with clamato and beer is obviously more work. This tecate one is on point!
Casa D.
Dickinson, TX
For a michilada in a can the taste was better than some that I habe had in the past. Not something that I see myself buying on the regular.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Yes these are great I love the fact I don’t have to buy everything separately this is all together definitely one of my top beer choices
Darlene S.
Tried this once before, the tomato taste is too potent. I enjoy drinking regular tecate but won’t be opposed to giving this another try.
Gemini c.
N Hollywood, CA
This micheladas are life... On any stressful day i come home and relax to one of this a warm bath. The taste is very good. Its smooth.
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Son deliciosas estás micheladas, les prometo que les van a encantar, su precio es muy accesible y vale la pena cada centavo que gastas
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
Anyone around NYC area has seen this? Please tell me! Dying to find this around
Mabel S.
Are these better than the Modelo cheladas?
Cchiina L.
ceres
Seems like a good mix drink
Chali P.
Where are these sold? I live in mn and have never seen them before. I would like to try them. How do they taste or compare to bud light michelada?