Tecate® Michelada uploaded by Lizbeth A.

BY TECATE

Tecate beer with natural lime flavor, spice flavors and caramel color.

Jackson M.
Somerville
Exactly what it is trying to be. It is by no means a replacement for a real Michelada but hits the spot on a hot day. It’s have a pretty generic, but tasty flavor and cheap and pretty easy to find. I usually get mine at the local international market across the street.
D'Rsi T.
Thousand Plms, CA
Micheladas (or chavelas where I live) are very popular, but it's a bit of a hassle to make them in bulk. These take the work out and leave the great flavor. Starting with an already good beer really helps! I suggest giving the can a very slow rock upside down before opening to make sure the flavors are all mixed well - just not too hard or you'll have a mess when you open it!
Yvonne P.
Edinburg
First time purchase had never seen in local stores. The taste is amazing. Taste just like a michelada just chill and ready to drink. No need to add anything. Highly recommend it if you like michelada don’t don’t want to buy everything to make one lol. Very good.
Bri V.
Arvada, CO
I love red beer it’s really the only way I will drink beer lately and these Tecate Michelade is the perfect blend of the two! The taste is amazing, the cost is perfect and the cans are tall cans! For everyone who loves red beer I recommend this kind!
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm not a fan of beer but one thing for sure is that i love Micheladas! It's the perfect amount of bitter, sweet, salt, and spice. This one particularly is pretty good for a store-bought one. Def recommend if you're into this crazy combination!
Aura V.
Chowchilla, CA
These are so good for when we're in the mood for Michelada's which is a Mexican drink my husband introduced me to. It's delicious and honestly leaves you wanting more especially if you're eating tacos or Mexican snacks.
Sarae T.
LAWTON, OK
Micheladas are my absolute go-to drink whenever I️ go out for a drink. Now Tecate has made it in a can so I️ don’t have to do all the extra work preparing it. it’s better than most pre made micheladas I’ve tried.
Ingrid R.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite Michelada drink for those days when I don’t feel like making a Michelada from scratch. The flavor is on point and it tastes great, sometimes all I need to add is some extra chili powder and lime.
Erika K.
Dripping Spgs, TX
Surprisingly not bad! They are spicier than expected but also taste strong. I️ personally can’t drink more than one because I️ have a sensitive stomach, but it’s an easy gas station grab. We love micheladas in T
Tanya J.
Oak Harbor, WA
These are so good! Reminds me of Mexico! It’s such a good blend and the taste is good and not spicy at all. I buy these all the time and they are cheap as well! I do recommend it to everyone. It’s good!
Thalia F.
Astoria , NY
Anyone around NYC area has seen this? Please tell me! Dying to find this around
Mabel S.
Are these better than the Modelo cheladas?
Cchiina L.
ceres
Seems like a good mix drink
Chali P.
Where are these sold? I live in mn and have never seen them before. I would like to try them. How do they taste or compare to bud light michelada?