Tecate® Michelada uploaded by Lizbeth A.

BY TECATE

Tecate beer with natural lime flavor, spice flavors and caramel color.

Erika O.
Flagstaff, AZ
I'm not a big michelada fan, but this one is pretty good. Already made micheladas usually aren't that great. I would definitely rink this one again.
Perla C.
Belen, NM
I always love tecate by it self and when I tried this I was ecstatic because of the great flavor. Nothing over powers another jst the perfect mixture
Carolina A.
Lake elsinore, CA
Very smooth taste . Perfect in summer for a refreshing drink. I like drinking them during summer more. If havnt tried i would recommend you try it .
crystal G.
This modelo with tecate beer is actually kinda good with some lemon and salt go really good together i drink this on regular basis with my mama ;)
Antoinette M.
Albuquerque
I absolutely love the Michelada, the taste brings such a wonderful dance to my palette. All the flavors of lime, Chile, and beer go great together
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
I love a good michelada and Tecate sure delivers that! When you are short in time grab one of these badboys and your set! Recommended & Affordable
Lilah M.
Carmichael, CA
I tried this for a Sunday brunch party we had. It paired well with the football snacks we had and it was a nice change from the traditional beer.
Hosana G.
Kansas City, KS
Micheladas are just to die for, the taste of the tomato juice and beer it's just to die for, add some salt , chili powder and you are ready to go
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
The taste is so good. You can taste the hint of lime in it. The beer taste is not strong if your not a beer kind of person. I love micheladas.
Aylin F.
Tucson , AZ
This is definitely one of my favorite beers ever. It's so refreshing, a little strong but it has an amazing taste. Easy to find and affordable.
Thalia F.
Astoria , NY
Anyone around NYC area has seen this? Please tell me! Dying to find this around
Mabel S.
Are these better than the Modelo cheladas?
Cchiina L.
ceres
Seems like a good mix drink
Chali P.
Where are these sold? I live in mn and have never seen them before. I would like to try them. How do they taste or compare to bud light michelada?