BY TECATE #76 in Beer

Tecate beer with natural lime flavor, spice flavors and caramel color.

magaly a.
Baldwin Park, CA
I love tecate it's one of my top fave drinks it's kind of a michelada in a can really good and smooth drink after three beers you feel good
Erin R.
Denver, CO
I prefer the Modelo micheladas but they don’t carry them in Colorado, these are a good substitute when you don’t feel like making your own
Carly C.
Alexandria, VA
Micheladas are awesome! I like to buy these mixed one as making with clamato and beer is obviously more work. This tecate one is on point!
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Yes these are great I love the fact I don’t have to buy everything separately this is all together definitely one of my top beer choices
Darlene S.
Tried this once before, the tomato taste is too potent. I enjoy drinking regular tecate but won’t be opposed to giving this another try.
@thatgirlscrazy ..
Austin, TX
These are great for the people who get hangovers easily. Great taste. Good price but hard to find. Ive only found them in a few places
Gemini c.
N Hollywood, CA
This micheladas are life... On any stressful day i come home and relax to one of this a warm bath. The taste is very good. Its smooth.
Michelle B.
Angus, On
Tecate Michelada is delicious, I used to make them by hand at home but having the convenience of them being pre-made is super awesome!
Rafael D.
Arvin
These are goods in the summer when your getting off of work and want to cool off this is just perfect it has a good spicy twist flavir
Mua Desiree D.
Fontana , CA
One of my favs beers. With some salt and lime put in some oldies and have yoyr self a good night ........ ❤
Follow me on IG @muadesiree
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
Anyone around NYC area has seen this? Please tell me! Dying to find this around
Mabel S.
Are these better than the Modelo cheladas?
Cchiina L.
ceres
Seems like a good mix drink
Chali P.
Where are these sold? I live in mn and have never seen them before. I would like to try them. How do they taste or compare to bud light michelada?