BY TECATE #76 in Beer

Tecate beer with natural lime flavor, spice flavors and caramel color.

Carolina A.
Lake elsinore, CA
Very smooth taste . Perfect in summer for a refreshing drink. I like drinking them during summer more. If havnt tried i would recommend you try it .
Antoinette M.
Albuquerque
I absolutely love the Michelada, the taste brings such a wonderful dance to my palette. All the flavors of lime, Chile, and beer go great together
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
I love a good michelada and Tecate sure delivers that! When you are short in time grab one of these badboys and your set! Recommended & Affordable
Hosana G.
Kansas City, KS
Micheladas are just to die for, the taste of the tomato juice and beer it's just to die for, add some salt , chili powder and you are ready to go
Lilah M.
Carmichael, CA
I tried this for a Sunday brunch party we had. It paired well with the football snacks we had and it was a nice change from the traditional beer.
Aylin M.
Tucson , AZ
This is definitely one of my favorite beers ever. It's so refreshing, a little strong but it has an amazing taste. Easy to find and affordable.
Desiree G.
My husband is the one who usually drinks this, i try but just a sip makes me gag. It's nasty to me. He loves it tho, so every one is different.
Ana C.
Palmdale, CA
Such a delicious drink. It has such a great combination of flavor. It was my first time trying it and I sure was surprised of the good taste.
Maria P.
Fontana
Michelada flavor already pre-made. I still like to add more lime when for that extra flavor. Smooth taste and especially best when icy cold.
Casa D.
Dickinson, TX
For a michilada in a can the taste was better than some that I habe had in the past. Not something that I see myself buying on the regular.
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
Anyone around NYC area has seen this? Please tell me! Dying to find this around
Mabel S.
Are these better than the Modelo cheladas?
Cchiina L.
ceres
Seems like a good mix drink
Chali P.
Where are these sold? I live in mn and have never seen them before. I would like to try them. How do they taste or compare to bud light michelada?