Tecate® Michelada uploaded by Lizbeth A.

BY TECATE #99 in Beer

Tecate beer with natural lime flavor, spice flavors and caramel color.

Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
I bought these for my cousin's birthday because she absolutely loves this type of beer. She really seemed to enjoy them and said they tasted really good.
Toni O.
Rosemead, CA
What can I say?! I love beer. I love trying new ones whenever I get the chance. Light or dark. I don’t mind at all. I love all of the different flavors.
Ivon C.
Somerton, AZ
Tecate Michelada has a good flavor to it with clamato and lemon spicy its good tasting but not the best one.. i personaly like budlight better or DosXX
Shanta M.
This is one of my favorite beers, I love trying different micheladas and the Tecate Michelada is the perfect blend of spicy, salty with a hint of lime.
Erika O.
Flagstaff, AZ
I'm not a big michelada fan, but this one is pretty good. Already made micheladas usually aren't that great. I would definitely rink this one again.
Perla G.
belen, NM
I always love tecate by it self and when I tried this I was ecstatic because of the great flavor. Nothing over powers another jst the perfect mixture
Carolina A.
Lake elsinore, CA
Very smooth taste . Perfect in summer for a refreshing drink. I like drinking them during summer more. If havnt tried i would recommend you try it .
Maraya A.
Pahrump, NV
Love that Tecate has made a convenient Michelada with no mess and it tastes great! It is hard to find in my area but is a pleasant surprise when I do
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
I love a good michelada and Tecate sure delivers that! When you are short in time grab one of these badboys and your set! Recommended & Affordable
crystal G.
This modelo with tecate beer is actually kinda good with some lemon and salt go really good together i drink this on regular basis with my mama ;)
Thalia F.
Astoria , NY
Anyone around NYC area has seen this? Please tell me! Dying to find this around
Mabel S.
Are these better than the Modelo cheladas?
Cchiina L.
ceres
Seems like a good mix drink
Chali P.
Where are these sold? I live in mn and have never seen them before. I would like to try them. How do they taste or compare to bud light michelada?