Tecate® Michelada

by Tecate

Tecate beer with natural lime flavor, spice flavors and caramel color.

how does this compare to the modelo michelada?
Anyone around NYC area has seen this? Please tell me! Dying to find this around
Where are these sold? I live in mn and have never seen them before. I would like to try them. How do they taste or compare to bud light michelada?
Start your review of Tecate® Michelada!
How would you rate this product?
Guadalajara Jalisco
Una cerveza creada para las personas que disfrutan del sabor a Clamato y un toque de cerveza una opción para los amantes del tomate
Virginia
I love this drink, it has good flavor and texture just to toast with friends and have a good time, even the family, and at parties
estado de México
I love beer, and it has a personal touch, I like the taste, but when it's cold. Its easy to open and transport way I like.
Nut Free, No Special Diet
Ciudad de México
Es buena los invito a probarla 😅😅😅 está versión es una mezcla que deja buen sabor porque no predominan sus otros sabores 🌶🍋
Organic, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Calgary, AB
Had one of these while walking around Puerto Vallarta. Sooooo nice! Inexpensive for a tall boy, good flavor and refreshing
Moose Jaw, SK
I really like Tecate beers! They are very refreshing and easy to drink on a hot day and they make excellent Mincheladas!
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Zacatecas
Me encanta Tecate michelada! Es buena para esas tardes de carne asada!! Gracias TECATE! Tecate® Michelada
Hermosillo
Me encanta me gusta mucho mucho mucho Me encanta me gusta mucho mucho mucho Me encanta me gusta mucho mucho mucho o
No Special Diet
Muy buen producto Me gusta su sabor Y lo recomimdo ampliamente Solo lencambiaria el diseño por algo mas llamativo
United States
I love this product finally i found something that i love. Thanks for make the best product could i ever found