Tecate® Michelada uploaded by Lizbeth A.

BY TECATE

Tecate beer with natural lime flavor, spice flavors and caramel color.

Lulu M.
I am not a big beer drinker but when i do I love Tecate michelada. I just add limón and Tajín on top and sip it Omgsh it’s so good. I swear my mouth just watered typing this review. The taste is great and there affordable. Good for a quick michelada get together
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
I love micheladas to begin with. These have good potential. They’re really good and refreshing although they have a somewhat weird after taste. It’s really good and not too expensive. I usually find these at local liquor stores, haven’t found them in any big store
Madisson F.
Who doesn't love a michalada?! Soooo yummy and probably the best one I have had. Definitely beats the other brand, and the price is good too. I believe we picked these up at our local grocery store in their beer section. They sell out fast but very satisfying.
candice d.
Oakley, CA
This michelada is a tomato, spice, lime beer. When you open it up it has like a tomato beer smell. The Taste is pretty decent for coming out of a can instead of making it yourself. It doesn't have a overly lime aftertaste. And the tomato is in it to strong.
Fatima M.
Edinburg , TX
Love a tecate miche on the hot summer days! Specially after a day out in the yard cutting grass or just laying at the beach. You can taste the lemon the flavor is great! I hate when they taste so much like tomatoe and this truly doesn't.
Paloma V.
I tasted these for the first time and I fell in love with the flavor. They're delicious compared to other micheladas I've tasted and they are very affordable the price Is great. I will definitely be buying more of these.
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
I like to drink this chelada in the summer over some ice and a glass it's very tasty I like to buy the spicy one because it had some spice flavor in it it's very affordable can it be found about anywhere I highly recommend
Sara R.
Abrams, WI
It is an ok product. I dont love it because it will never taste like a real michelada. but is something that will at least give you some flavor and you can find it in any small store or convenience store.
Jesseca M.
Lodi, CA
I'm not usually a fan of premixed cheladas, but this one is so stinking good!! The flavor is tarte and savory and salty with a little kick to wake you up from that hangover. The flavor is mouth watering and very satisfying.
✨🖕Fuck Y.
San Bernardino
I honestly don't like beer. I'm very picky about the beers I drink. But I do love the mechilada beers! I love putting saladitos, like wedges and tajin in my mechilada beers! Adds so much flavors!
Thalia F.
Astoria , NY
Anyone around NYC area has seen this? Please tell me! Dying to find this around
Mabel S.
Are these better than the Modelo cheladas?
Cchiina L.
ceres
Seems like a good mix drink
Chali P.
Where are these sold? I live in mn and have never seen them before. I would like to try them. How do they taste or compare to bud light michelada?