BY TECATE #88 in Beer

Tecate beer with natural lime flavor, spice flavors and caramel color.

Christina K.
Chico, CA
I've never been much of a beer drinker so the micheladas take away the bitterness and lets me enjoy myself at family get together soon without feeling left out
Janie A.
I love me a Michalada and was so stoked when this came out! It's not as good as a homemade version but it's right up there when your too lazy to make one! Lol
Bettie B.
Lancaster, CA
Anything Chelada is my favorite, especially Tecate! It just has a better flavor to it. It always compliments a bowl of chips and salsa. Lol it's so refreshing.
Julie G.
Not a fan of Micheladas at ALL but enjoyed this drink on a Sunday football party. Add lemon or lime and add choke to rim to make this drink a 5 star drink!
Lola M.
Tecate michelada lime is so yummy, well if your a beer person you will love it. I've always liked micheladas but this tecate michelada lime is ready to go.
Melissa C.
Agoura hills, CA
One of the best beers I've ever had and I love the taste it and it's not a regular beer it's has the spice flavor it and that what I love about this beer.
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
I bought these for my cousin's birthday because she absolutely loves this type of beer. She really seemed to enjoy them and said they tasted really good.
Rachael R.
Waukegan, IL
I love Micheladas and tecate is a great beer to have one with. My favorite drink in th summer at a flea market paired with some tasty carne asada tacos.
Toni O.
Rosemead, CA
What can I say?! I love beer. I love trying new ones whenever I get the chance. Light or dark. I don’t mind at all. I love all of the different flavors.
Shanta M.
This is one of my favorite beers, I love trying different micheladas and the Tecate Michelada is the perfect blend of spicy, salty with a hint of lime.
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
Anyone around NYC area has seen this? Please tell me! Dying to find this around
Mabel S.
Are these better than the Modelo cheladas?
Cchiina L.
ceres
Seems like a good mix drink
Chali P.
Where are these sold? I live in mn and have never seen them before. I would like to try them. How do they taste or compare to bud light michelada?