Tecate® Michelada uploaded by Lizbeth A.

BY TECATE

Tecate beer with natural lime flavor, spice flavors and caramel color.

Kathya F.
I love these.!!!! One of my favorite drinks to have after a night of drinking where the taste is not too strong. I also like to add a little spice to them like Tapatillo.
Kassie C.
Pasadena , TX
The michelada takes really good, just like one I️ would make myself at home. It’s just the right amount of tomato and spices! I️ would definitely recommend. I️ like it better than the other items similar to this that I️ have tried
Elena V.
Love a good Michelada, but this particular brand has to be consumed from the can for me. I am a person who usually drink from a glass, can or bottle. But this definitely is enjoyed on the can to enjoy it full flavor.
Patricia W.
Fullerton, CA
This tecate michelada is so yummy. Perfect on a hot summer day when your too exhausted from the heat to make your own michelada from scratch. I like to add a little more lime juice to a cold glass cup with tajin around the rim. Aaahhhhhh mouth watering.
Leila F.
Seminole , TX
LOVE micheladas. These to me have more flavor than the bud light ones. Maybe because I feel like it's a Mexican beer that it's just better. Maybe it actually is better. They are hard to find in my opinions, but I usually grab one when I do.
Janice R.
These are so bomb. They only get a few star because they are impossible to find. Also, the modelo pre mixed one is slightly better by than again I have a preference for the more lime flavor.
Irene A.
Modesto, CA
I love the smooth an refreshing taste. It’s an all in one experience. Stick it in the freezer for a bit and enjoy the crisp smooth taste with the added flavor if the lime and it’s a great time!!!
Susie Q.
Los Angeles , CA
When I am too lazy to make micheladas I just buy these, ready in a can for me to enjoy. I do add a bit of lime and hot sauce but that’s just me cus I like my micheladas really spicy. My boyfriend likes them just how they are
✨🖕Fuck Y.
San Bernardino
I honestly don't like beer. I'm very picky about the beers I drink. But I do love the mechilada beers! I love putting saladitos, like wedges and tajin in my mechilada beers! Adds so much flavors!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
Anyone around NYC area has seen this? Please tell me! Dying to find this around
Mabel S.
Are these better than the Modelo cheladas?
Cchiina L.
ceres
Seems like a good mix drink
Chali P.
Where are these sold? I live in mn and have never seen them before. I would like to try them. How do they taste or compare to bud light michelada?