Tecate® Michelada

by Tecate

Tecate beer with natural lime flavor, spice flavors and caramel color.

how does this compare to the modelo michelada?
Anyone around NYC area has seen this? Please tell me! Dying to find this around
Where are these sold? I live in mn and have never seen them before. I would like to try them. How do they taste or compare to bud light michelada?
Start your review of Tecate® Michelada!
How would you rate this product?
Not a fan of Micheladas at ALL but enjoyed this drink on a Sunday football party. Add lemon or lime and add choke to rim to make this drink a 5 star drink!
Waukegan, IL
I love Micheladas and tecate is a great beer to have one with. My favorite drink in th summer at a flea market paired with some tasty carne asada tacos.
Rosemead, CA
What can I say?! I love beer. I love trying new ones whenever I get the chance. Light or dark. I don’t mind at all. I love all of the different flavors.
Alamo, TX
I bought these for my cousin's birthday because she absolutely loves this type of beer. She really seemed to enjoy them and said they tasted really good.
Low Carb
Somerton , AZ
Tecate Michelada has a good flavor to it with clamato and lemon spicy its good tasting but not the best one.. i personaly like budlight better or DosXX
Flagstaff , AZ
I'm not a big michelada fan, but this one is pretty good. Already made micheladas usually aren't that great. I would definitely rink this one again.
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Belen , NM
I always love tecate by it self and when I tried this I was ecstatic because of the great flavor. Nothing over powers another jst the perfect mixture
Lake elsinore, CA
Very smooth taste . Perfect in summer for a refreshing drink. I like drinking them during summer more. If havnt tried i would recommend you try it .
Centralia, WA
Love that Tecate has made a convenient Michelada with no mess and it tastes great! It is hard to find in my area but is a pleasant surprise when I do
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite michelada it actually tastes very good not like other brands. Tecate doesn’t have a lingering taste and doesn’t leave your mouth sour.