Tecate® Michelada

by Tecate

Tecate beer with natural lime flavor, spice flavors and caramel color.

how does this compare to the modelo michelada?
Anyone around NYC area has seen this? Please tell me! Dying to find this around
Where are these sold? I live in mn and have never seen them before. I would like to try them. How do they taste or compare to bud light michelada?
Start your review of Tecate® Michelada!
How would you rate this product?
I enjoyed the drink but didn’t taste much like a michelada. That was the only downside to it
Great tasting and love the combo with the michelada not too tomatoe tasting like other brands
Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Paleo
Sycamore , IL
Great pre mix! It a good balance of spice and acid with the taste of the beer in there still.
No Special Diet
Huntersville, NC
Very good, taste is ok, like the variety, it's good to try. Always good. Crisp and refreshing
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
New Prt Rchy, FL
Great refreshing beer love ot for a hot day the lime gives it that extra something it needs !
Elsa, TX
Best beer ever . Love the taste of this beer really cold and with trechas or any other chile
Tolleson, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Super good love my michelada after after a long day at work super relaxing thank you tecate
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite ever. I️ add a little chilly around the rim and some hot sauce and it’s bomb!!
Organic, Gluten Free
ceres
Never heard of this or seen this in america usa would like to try this as soon as possible
Albertville , AL
Micheladas are so delicious! I really love the taste they are great for a get together!!