Tecate® Michelada uploaded by Lizbeth A.

BY TECATE #99 in Beer

Tecate beer with natural lime flavor, spice flavors and caramel color.

Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Only thing better than a Tecate Michelada is a homemade one. Sometimes I get tired of drinking the same thing all of the time and a Michelada is a nice way to mix it up! These are so good!!
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Yum yum yum!! Can I say poolside summer brunch! The best part is I didn't have to mix it myself! Yet is also delicious with a shot of tequila or vodka in it for that extra Saturday punch. A little pricey for everyday but I'd try it at least once if I were you!
Madisson F.
Who doesn't love a michalada?! Soooo yummy and probably the best one I have had. Definitely beats the other brand, and the price is good too. I believe we picked these up at our local grocery store in their beer section. They sell out fast but very satisfying.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
This beer is good but not the same as made in Mexico. I buy this when I can find it (I live in small town so it isn't easy usually I buy in Las Vegas on way home.) I love limes in drinks and recommend this beer if you like a zesty citrus taste.
Selma R.
Oklahoma City
I can sit here and tell you for hours how much I love micheladas .
I buy them for the taste not to get drunk I love Tecate then other brands I don’t know why and don’t mind I will buy them again Specially in summer time.Tecate® Michelada
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
I love the michelada, this is what I most enjoy of this brand, the taste is excellent. I usually buy it to take to the beach for the refreshing that is even used for those occasions when barbecues with friends.
I always buy it
Fatima M.
Edinburg , TX
Love a tecate miche on the hot summer days! Specially after a day out in the yard cutting grass or just laying at the beach. You can taste the lemon the flavor is great! I hate when they taste so much like tomatoe and this truly doesn't.
Kathya F.
I love these.!!!! One of my favorite drinks to have after a night of drinking where the taste is not too strong. I also like to add a little spice to them like Tapatillo.
Kassie C.
Pasadena , TX
The michelada takes really good, just like one I️ would make myself at home. It’s just the right amount of tomato and spices! I️ would definitely recommend. I️ like it better than the other items similar to this that I️ have tried
Elena V.
Love a good Michelada, but this particular brand has to be consumed from the can for me. I am a person who usually drink from a glass, can or bottle. But this definitely is enjoyed on the can to enjoy it full flavor.
Thalia F.
Astoria , NY
Anyone around NYC area has seen this? Please tell me! Dying to find this around
Mabel S.
Are these better than the Modelo cheladas?
Cchiina L.
ceres
Seems like a good mix drink
Chali P.
Where are these sold? I live in mn and have never seen them before. I would like to try them. How do they taste or compare to bud light michelada?