BY TECATE #76 in Beer

Tecate beer with natural lime flavor, spice flavors and caramel color.

Brittany R.
San Jose, CA
I have tried many different micheladas, but this one is the best one! Great taste, and it has the perfect amount of spice. I have tried to purchase this beer, but I haven't had good luck finding it at liquor stores.
Silvia O.
Wylie, TX
My favorite beer that make it Michelada style! Price is great for the good beer and great flavor. If you like cheladas or Micheladas this is the one you have to taste! Bud light has a michelada beer but nothing compared to this one!
Genesis A.
This product is lovely . I use it all the time and would recommend it to everyone it is a product you need to get you're hand on an try . I assure you that this product is gonna be you're new favorite.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Only thing better than a Tecate Michelada is a homemade one. Sometimes I get tired of drinking the same thing all of the time and a Michelada is a nice way to mix it up! These are so good!!
Lucia A.
I am not a big beer drinker but when i do I love Tecate michelada. I just add limón and Tajín on top and sip it Omgsh it’s so good. I swear my mouth just watered typing this review. The taste is great and there affordable. Good for a quick michelada get together
Jesenia F.
Lansing, IL
I'm not much of a beer drinker but I like the flavor of lime and spicy. This gives is so good I forget it's beer and could easily drink it too fast. Always a great value and it's too much for one person so might want to share.
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
I love micheladas to begin with. These have good potential. They’re really good and refreshing although they have a somewhat weird after taste. It’s really good and not too expensive. I usually find these at local liquor stores, haven’t found them in any big store
Madisson F.
Who doesn't love a michalada?! Soooo yummy and probably the best one I have had. Definitely beats the other brand, and the price is good too. I believe we picked these up at our local grocery store in their beer section. They sell out fast but very satisfying.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
This beer is good but not the same as made in Mexico. I buy this when I can find it (I live in small town so it isn't easy usually I buy in Las Vegas on way home.) I love limes in drinks and recommend this beer if you like a zesty citrus taste.
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
I love the michelada, this is what I most enjoy of this brand, the taste is excellent. I usually buy it to take to the beach for the refreshing that is even used for those occasions when barbecues with friends.
I always buy it
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
Anyone around NYC area has seen this? Please tell me! Dying to find this around
Mabel S.
Are these better than the Modelo cheladas?
Cchiina L.
ceres
Seems like a good mix drink
Chali P.
Where are these sold? I live in mn and have never seen them before. I would like to try them. How do they taste or compare to bud light michelada?