BY TECATE #76 in Beer

Tecate beer with natural lime flavor, spice flavors and caramel color.

Tanya J.
Oak Harbor, WA
These are so good! Reminds me of Mexico! It’s such a good blend and the taste is good and not spicy at all. I buy these all the time and they are cheap as well! I do recommend it to everyone. It’s good!
Irene A.
Modesto, CA
I love the smooth an refreshing taste. It’s an all in one experience. Stick it in the freezer for a bit and enjoy the crisp smooth taste with the added flavor if the lime and it’s a great time!!!
Jesseca M.
Lodi, CA
I'm not usually a fan of premixed cheladas, but this one is so stinking good!! The flavor is tarte and savory and salty with a little kick to wake you up from that hangover. The flavor is mouth watering and very satisfying.
J C.
Lahoma, OK
This is my favorite! It is reasonably priced and it is easy to find. It tastes amazing and it goes down smooth. I love that they have a lime flavor as well. I would definitely recommend this!
Amanda L.
Kunia Camp
Good balance between tomato juice, lime and beer while still representing classic Tecate style. It could use some more spice to represent a true Michelada though so I’ll give it a 3!
Brenda S.
I love micheladas for the flavors it offers but tecate miss this for me. I don't if it the beer that didn't mix well with Chelada mix or what. But it's a thumbs down for me.
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought this once during the summer family enjoyed it had a lemon taste to it bought it from shoprite had it with bbq by the pool it was very affordable and would buy it again and recommend it to my friends
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
I have tried almost every companies beer that makes a Michelada. Of all of the brands I have tried, this brand even though it is one of the cheaper ones, has the best flavor. I enjoy making these from scratch at home, but using this particular one in doctoring it just a little bit, really make this a great beer for the value. I do not drink thiswith food, I much prefer to drink this on its own. It's very reminiscent of a bloody Mary made with beer and a little bit spicier
Evelyn R.
Ufff ufff ufff
If your Latin you must know micheladas are always what hit the spot on a very hot humid Texas day
Not pricey at all some people don't really like tecate brand I'm one of those don't know why but when I tried this 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 it was amazing this is the only kind I drink nothing else compares
Ashley R.
El Paso, TX
one of the only beers that i can drink straight! i love the taste and it doesnt have a bad after mouth taste. you can taste the lemon and tomato flavor in there. I usually only pick this beer or tecate diablo if i want to have a michelada. I reccomend trying theses at least once.
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
Anyone around NYC area has seen this? Please tell me! Dying to find this around
Mabel S.
Are these better than the Modelo cheladas?
Cchiina L.
ceres
Seems like a good mix drink
Chali P.
Where are these sold? I live in mn and have never seen them before. I would like to try them. How do they taste or compare to bud light michelada?