Tecate® Michelada uploaded by Lizbeth A.

BY TECATE #96 in Beer

Tecate beer with natural lime flavor, spice flavors and caramel color.

Amber S.
Mooreville, MS
I tried this for the first time when I was in Cancun and it was amazing. I’m a HUGE Bloody Mary fan, so finding a beer that could compare was my holy grail. Oh, can’t beat the price either! 🙌🏽
Miguel C.
Great michelada. Very tasty. Definitely one of my favorite micheladas of all time. It tastes better when its very cold. Try it, you are going to love it, that its going to make you drink more, more and more.
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought this once during the summer family enjoyed it had a lemon taste to it bought it from shoprite had it with bbq by the pool it was very affordable and would buy it again and recommend it to my friends
Perla Z.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
It was good. Not the best but good. The price was decent so I purchased it to try it. It’s already mixed in so its a little weird at first but it’s not bad.
Bree F.
I’ve had the actual beer from Mexico plain and the michelada style ones. I don’t care for the plain ones, I care for the ones that are prepared like the ones pictured. I absolutely love these in a cold mug chilled mixed with a saladito and a lime. Mix with a few green olives and you have a beauty in a cup. :) Tastes like a michelada you’ve made from scratch almost. :)
Ashley R.
El Paso, TX
one of the only beers that i can drink straight! i love the taste and it doesnt have a bad after mouth taste. you can taste the lemon and tomato flavor in there. I usually only pick this beer or tecate diablo if i want to have a michelada. I reccomend trying theses at least once.
Silvia O.
Wylie, TX
My favorite beer that make it Michelada style! Price is great for the good beer and great flavor. If you like cheladas or Micheladas this is the one you have to taste! Bud light has a michelada beer but nothing compared to this one!
Genesis A.
This product is lovely . I use it all the time and would recommend it to everyone it is a product you need to get you're hand on an try . I assure you that this product is gonna be you're new favorite.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Only thing better than a Tecate Michelada is a homemade one. Sometimes I get tired of drinking the same thing all of the time and a Michelada is a nice way to mix it up! These are so good!!
Jesenia F.
Lansing, IL
I'm not much of a beer drinker but I like the flavor of lime and spicy. This gives is so good I forget it's beer and could easily drink it too fast. Always a great value and it's too much for one person so might want to share.
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
Anyone around NYC area has seen this? Please tell me! Dying to find this around
Mabel S.
Are these better than the Modelo cheladas?
Cchiina L.
ceres
Seems like a good mix drink
Chali P.
Where are these sold? I live in mn and have never seen them before. I would like to try them. How do they taste or compare to bud light michelada?