Tecate® Michelada uploaded by Lizbeth A.

BY TECATE

Tecate beer with natural lime flavor, spice flavors and caramel color.

Bree F.
I’ve had the actual beer from Mexico plain and the michelada style ones. I don’t care for the plain ones, I care for the ones that are prepared like the ones pictured. I absolutely love these in a cold mug chilled mixed with a saladito and a lime. Mix with a few green olives and you have a beauty in a cup. :) Tastes like a michelada you’ve made from scratch almost. :)
Ashley R.
El Paso, TX
one of the only beers that i can drink straight! i love the taste and it doesnt have a bad after mouth taste. you can taste the lemon and tomato flavor in there. I usually only pick this beer or tecate diablo if i want to have a michelada. I reccomend trying theses at least once.
Silvia O.
Wylie, TX
My favorite beer that make it Michelada style! Price is great for the good beer and great flavor. If you like cheladas or Micheladas this is the one you have to taste! Bud light has a michelada beer but nothing compared to this one!
Lizbeth A.
Madras, OR
I love this tecate Michelada drink, tastes good I prefer mine served cold in a glass mug with the rim lemoned and salted or with tajin then I add a slice of lemon, cucumber and it’s a great drink for the summer.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Only thing better than a Tecate Michelada is a homemade one. Sometimes I get tired of drinking the same thing all of the time and a Michelada is a nice way to mix it up! These are so good!!
Jesenia F.
Lansing, IL
I'm not much of a beer drinker but I like the flavor of lime and spicy. This gives is so good I forget it's beer and could easily drink it too fast. Always a great value and it's too much for one person so might want to share.
Kathleen C.
Shawnee , KS
Yum yum yum!! Can I say poolside summer brunch! The best part is I didn't have to mix it myself! Yet is also delicious with a shot of tequila or vodka in it for that extra Saturday punch. A little pricey for everyday but I'd try it at least once if I were you!
Selma R.
Oklahoma City
I can sit here and tell you for hours how much I love micheladas .
I buy them for the taste not to get drunk I love Tecate then other brands I don’t know why and don’t mind I will buy them again Specially in summer time.Tecate® Michelada
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
This beer is good but not the same as made in Mexico. I buy this when I can find it (I live in small town so it isn't easy usually I buy in Las Vegas on way home.) I love limes in drinks and recommend this beer if you like a zesty citrus taste.
Lourdes J.
Doral, FL
I love the michelada, this is what I most enjoy of this brand, the taste is excellent. I usually buy it to take to the beach for the refreshing that is even used for those occasions when barbecues with friends.
I always buy it
Thalia F.
Astoria , NY
Anyone around NYC area has seen this? Please tell me! Dying to find this around
Mabel S.
Are these better than the Modelo cheladas?
Cchiina L.
ceres
Seems like a good mix drink
Chali P.
Where are these sold? I live in mn and have never seen them before. I would like to try them. How do they taste or compare to bud light michelada?