Tecate® Michelada

by Tecate

Tecate beer with natural lime flavor, spice flavors and caramel color.

how does this compare to the modelo michelada?
Anyone around NYC area has seen this? Please tell me! Dying to find this around
Where are these sold? I live in mn and have never seen them before. I would like to try them. How do they taste or compare to bud light michelada?
Start your review of Tecate® Michelada!
How would you rate this product?
San Bernardino
I honestly don't like beer. I'm very picky about the beers I drink. But I do love the mechilada beers! I love putting saladitos, like wedges and tajin in my mechilada beers! Adds so much flavors!
Sugar Free
Las Vegas
I personally really like this beer, I’ve always personally liked this type of beer I will definitely be a repeat consumer and the flavor uhhh it’s amazing I just love it I’ll definitely buy for our next fajitas !😍
Lahoma, OK
This is my favorite! It is reasonably priced and it is easy to find. It tastes amazing and it goes down smooth. I love that they have a lime flavor as well. I would definitely recommend this!
Orem , UT
If you like michealadas then his drink is for you it’s not as good as a homemade micheleada but hey this does the trick it has some micheleada taste to it so I guess it passes the test
Stevenson Rnh, CA
It was good. Not the best but good. The price was decent so I purchased it to try it. It’s already mixed in so its a little weird at first but it’s not bad.
Kunia Camp
Good balance between tomato juice, lime and beer while still representing classic Tecate style. It could use some more spice to represent a true Michelada though so I’ll give it a 3!
Kosher, No Special Diet
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite Michelada drink for those days when I don’t feel like making a Michelada from scratch. The flavor is on point and it tastes great, sometimes all I need to add is some extra chili powder and lime.
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Laredo, TX
Best micheladas ever! The trick is to put them in the freezer an hour before consuming and on a hot day enjoying this a lot with some fajitas or tacos!! I highly suggest this to anyone looking for and instant refresher.
Turlock
I've only tasted it once, but if I liked it, it tasted good and if it was too cold, I would buy it again Solo la he probado una vez, pero si me gusto, tiene un sabor rico y mas si esta muy fria, la volveria a comprar.
Organic, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Mooreville, MS
I tried this for the first time when I was in Cancun and it was amazing. I’m a HUGE Bloody Mary fan, so finding a beer that could compare was my holy grail. Oh, can’t beat the price either! 🙌🏽