Tecate® Michelada

by Tecate

Tecate beer with natural lime flavor, spice flavors and caramel color.

how does this compare to the modelo michelada?
Anyone around NYC area has seen this? Please tell me! Dying to find this around
Where are these sold? I live in mn and have never seen them before. I would like to try them. How do they taste or compare to bud light michelada?
Start your review of Tecate® Michelada!
How would you rate this product?
Davenport, FL
A treat! Is available at Publix supermarkets and liquor specialty stores, great flavors excellent to share
Organic, Gluten Free, No Special Diet
These are so yummy!! Sometimes I don’t want to buy all of the mixes so I will head to the store for these.
shafter
Tecate micheladas are so good in my opinion I like that it tastes a lot like limon and it just tastes good
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Fort Worth
Big fan of the micheladas....what better way to enjoy it but by having it already mixed and ready to drink.
Organic, Dairy Free, Nut Free
Love this drink over any other michelada beers since it has more of the lime flavor in it.... Not as spicy
Low Carb
Gering, NE
One of the best tasting drinks I've had of the adult variety in a long time! Its generally always my go to!
Low Carb
Odessa, TX
Best beer ever made good with lime and salt can drink these like water sometimes they taste that good !!!!
Los Angeles, CA
I thought this drink was amazing I make these all the time and now that I can buy them makes it even better
Nut Free, No Special Diet
Great taste and flavor. taste just like a michalada. very refreshing when cold on a nice hit summers night.
No Special Diet
Simply delicious! Great product for gatherings or parties. Has a unique taste, very perfectly condimented.