Tecate® Michelada uploaded by Lizbeth A.

BY TECATE

Tecate beer with natural lime flavor, spice flavors and caramel color.

Carly C.
Alexandria, VA
Micheladas are awesome! I like to buy these mixed one as making with clamato and beer is obviously more work. This tecate one is on point!
Casa D.
Dickinson, TX
For a michilada in a can the taste was better than some that I habe had in the past. Not something that I see myself buying on the regular.
Erin R.
Denver, CO
I prefer the Modelo micheladas but they don’t carry them in Colorado, these are a good substitute when you don’t feel like making your own
magaly a.
Baldwin Park, CA
I love tecate it's one of my top fave drinks it's kind of a michelada in a can really good and smooth drink after three beers you feel good
Jennifer G.
I love this beer. It has a great mix of ingredients to make this michelada good as prepared. Add a little extra lime and it's even better
Darlene S.
Tried this once before, the tomato taste is too potent. I enjoy drinking regular tecate but won’t be opposed to giving this another try.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Yes these are great I love the fact I don’t have to buy everything separately this is all together definitely one of my top beer choices
Gemini c.
N Hollywood, CA
This micheladas are life... On any stressful day i come home and relax to one of this a warm bath. The taste is very good. Its smooth.
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Son deliciosas estás micheladas, les prometo que les van a encantar, su precio es muy accesible y vale la pena cada centavo que gastas
@thatgirlscrazy ..
Austin, TX
These are great for the people who get hangovers easily. Great taste. Good price but hard to find. Ive only found them in a few places
Thalia F.
Astoria , NY
Anyone around NYC area has seen this? Please tell me! Dying to find this around
Mabel S.
Are these better than the Modelo cheladas?
Cchiina L.
ceres
Seems like a good mix drink
Chali P.
Where are these sold? I live in mn and have never seen them before. I would like to try them. How do they taste or compare to bud light michelada?