Tecate® Michelada

by Tecate

Tecate beer with natural lime flavor, spice flavors and caramel color.

how does this compare to the modelo michelada?
Anyone around NYC area has seen this? Please tell me! Dying to find this around
Where are these sold? I live in mn and have never seen them before. I would like to try them. How do they taste or compare to bud light michelada?
Start your review of Tecate® Michelada!
How would you rate this product?
Marlow
Love me some Michelada and being made with my favorite beer to boot. What a combination, nothing beets this drink on a hot summer day. My problem is, I don't know when to stop, lol...enjoy, but use caution not to drink everyone that you buy in one setting, they're simply that good, enjoy!!
Somerville
Exactly what it is trying to be. It is by no means a replacement for a real Michelada but hits the spot on a hot day. It’s have a pretty generic, but tasty flavor and cheap and pretty easy to find. I usually get mine at the local international market across the street.
Kosher
Bermuda Dunes, CA
Micheladas (or chavelas where I live) are very popular, but it's a bit of a hassle to make them in bulk. These take the work out and leave the great flavor. Starting with an already good beer really helps! I suggest giving the can a very slow rock upside down before opening to make sure the flavors are all mixed well - just not too hard or you'll have a mess when you open it!
No Special Diet
Salt Lake City
They usually sell the pack of two and I think that’s very good price.. you can taste all the ingredients a little bit of Lemon and a little bit of spiciness and the tecate. It’s super super good when it’s cold and hot sunny day. It won’t get you drunk ! But if you drink too much it will get you tipsy
Low Carb
Odessa, TX
Tecate is delicious and I love Micheladas! So maybe this is biast lol but super yummy!! I added some fresh limes for that extra bold flavor and it really complements the beer. Perfect for a taco night as well in a big cup with ice! 😍 Definitely worth trying at least one if you like Micheladas.
Organic, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Los Angeles, CA
I'm not a fan of beer but one thing for sure is that i love Micheladas! It's the perfect amount of bitter, sweet, salt, and spice. This one particularly is pretty good for a store-bought one. Def recommend if you're into this crazy combination!
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
LAWTON, OK
Micheladas are my absolute go-to drink whenever I️ go out for a drink. Now Tecate has made it in a can so I️ don’t have to do all the extra work preparing it. it’s better than most pre made micheladas I’ve tried.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Anaheim
You can never go wrong with this beer i mean talk about quality and taste. Yum. Great price and seriously i have not met any one yet who does not like this beer. So crisp refreshing really grasps your thirst. Especially on those summer nights
Dripping Spgs, TX
Surprisingly not bad! They are spicier than expected but also taste strong. I️ personally can’t drink more than one because I️ have a sensitive stomach, but it’s an easy gas station grab. We love micheladas in T
Vegetarian, Organic, Paleo
South Gate , CA
These are so good! Reminds me of Mexico! It’s such a good blend and the taste is good and not spicy at all. I buy these all the time and they are cheap as well! I do recommend it to everyone. It’s good!
No Special Diet