Tecate® Michelada uploaded by Lizbeth A.

BY TECATE #96 in Beer

Tecate beer with natural lime flavor, spice flavors and caramel color.

Michelle B.
Angus, On
Tecate Michelada is delicious, I used to make them by hand at home but having the convenience of them being pre-made is super awesome!
@thatgirlscrazy ..
Austin, TX
These are great for the people who get hangovers easily. Great taste. Good price but hard to find. Ive only found them in a few places
Yvette N.
Westminster, CA
If you're on a budget and this is the last option, get it but I would not reccomend. It doesn't have enough tomate juice for my taste
erica D.
Midland, TX
Better than all the other beers!!! Too bad you can only find this kind in mexico and u can only cross over so many of them BUMMER!!!
gina b.
Tecate in a frosty mug with lime around the rim is our family favorite we also enjoy on vacation and at our favorite local restaurant
Quiana P.
Brooklyn
My best friend and I are obsessed with these esp on sunny days. Michelada on Brooklyn rooftops with my friends make the best days.
Cynthia A.
Fairfield, CA
My favorite micheladas. It haS Good flavor. The modelo gives it very good flavor. And it’s spicy and you can really taste the lime
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I love micheladas! I can now buy my favorite beer brand and mix in one stop! I love that it's premade no need to add anything else!
Zulema M.
Oxnard, CA
I like this beer because most of the time micheladas are the only way I drink beer. The flavor is good and i like the spicyness.
valeria d.
El paso, TX
My favorite!! It tastes so good, I will keep on buying thus, it is not too sour or to hot. It is very rare to find then in stores
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
Anyone around NYC area has seen this? Please tell me! Dying to find this around
Mabel S.
Are these better than the Modelo cheladas?
Cchiina L.
ceres
Seems like a good mix drink
Chali P.
Where are these sold? I live in mn and have never seen them before. I would like to try them. How do they taste or compare to bud light michelada?