Tecate® Michelada uploaded by Lizbeth A.

BY TECATE

Tecate beer with natural lime flavor, spice flavors and caramel color.

Jackson M.
Somerville
Exactly what it is trying to be. It is by no means a replacement for a real Michelada but hits the spot on a hot day. It’s have a pretty generic, but tasty flavor and cheap and pretty easy to find. I usually get mine at the local international market across the street.
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
SUMMER DRINK THAT I LOVE!   This is a wonderful beer for BBQ's and mexican food cookouts.  I love that the Michelada is already made for you even though its more of a bloody red beer.  Serve summer cold or it tends to taste gross.  Gently roll the can before serving.
D'Rsi T.
Thousand Plms, CA
Micheladas (or chavelas where I live) are very popular, but it's a bit of a hassle to make them in bulk. These take the work out and leave the great flavor. Starting with an already good beer really helps! I suggest giving the can a very slow rock upside down before opening to make sure the flavors are all mixed well - just not too hard or you'll have a mess when you open it!
Mallory M.
Bowling Green
Usually pre-mixed michelada’s aren’t that great or natural tasting, but this was surprisingly good. It didn’t have that fake lime aftertaste and it was balanced. Tecate never disappoints.
Carina M.
Ive liked tecate since I was a teen. I would have sips of my dads drink. That wasnt very good for me lol but anyway. When I recently tried this maybe three months ago. I liked it. It had that spicyness micheladas have & with the tecate in it made it better...
candice d.
Oakley, CA
This michelada is a tomato, spice, lime beer. When you open it up it has like a tomato beer smell. The Taste is pretty decent for coming out of a can instead of making it yourself. It doesn't have a overly lime aftertaste. And the tomato is in it to strong.
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm not a fan of beer but one thing for sure is that i love Micheladas! It's the perfect amount of bitter, sweet, salt, and spice. This one particularly is pretty good for a store-bought one. Def recommend if you're into this crazy combination!
Paloma V.
I tasted these for the first time and I fell in love with the flavor. They're delicious compared to other micheladas I've tasted and they are very affordable the price Is great. I will definitely be buying more of these.
mercedes m.
Glendale, Arizona
I like to drink this chelada in the summer over some ice and a glass it's very tasty I like to buy the spicy one because it had some spice flavor in it it's very affordable can it be found about anywhere I highly recommend
Sarae T.
LAWTON , OK
Micheladas are my absolute go-to drink whenever I️ go out for a drink. Now Tecate has made it in a can so I️ don’t have to do all the extra work preparing it. it’s better than most pre made micheladas I’ve tried.
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
Anyone around NYC area has seen this? Please tell me! Dying to find this around
Mabel S.
Are these better than the Modelo cheladas?
Cchiina L.
ceres
Seems like a good mix drink
Chali P.
Where are these sold? I live in mn and have never seen them before. I would like to try them. How do they taste or compare to bud light michelada?