BY TECATE #76 in Beer

Tecate beer with natural lime flavor, spice flavors and caramel color.

Jackson M.
Somerville
Exactly what it is trying to be. It is by no means a replacement for a real Michelada but hits the spot on a hot day. It’s have a pretty generic, but tasty flavor and cheap and pretty easy to find. I usually get mine at the local international market across the street.
Selma R.
Oklahoma City
I can sit here and tell you for hours how much I love micheladas .
I buy them for the taste not to get drunk I love Tecate then other brands I don’t know why and don’t mind I will buy them again Specially in summer time.Tecate® Michelada
Ingrid R.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite Michelada drink for those days when I don’t feel like making a Michelada from scratch. The flavor is on point and it tastes great, sometimes all I need to add is some extra chili powder and lime.
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
SUMMER DRINK THAT I LOVE!   This is a wonderful beer for BBQ's and mexican food cookouts.  I love that the Michelada is already made for you even though its more of a bloody red beer.  Serve summer cold or it tends to taste gross.  Gently roll the can before serving.
D'Rsi T.
Thousand Plms, CA
Micheladas (or chavelas where I live) are very popular, but it's a bit of a hassle to make them in bulk. These take the work out and leave the great flavor. Starting with an already good beer really helps! I suggest giving the can a very slow rock upside down before opening to make sure the flavors are all mixed well - just not too hard or you'll have a mess when you open it!
Susie Q.
Los Angeles, CA
When I am too lazy to make micheladas I just buy these, ready in a can for me to enjoy. I do add a bit of lime and hot sauce but that’s just me cus I like my micheladas really spicy. My boyfriend likes them just how they are
Bree F.
I’ve had the actual beer from Mexico plain and the michelada style ones. I don’t care for the plain ones, I care for the ones that are prepared like the ones pictured. I absolutely love these in a cold mug chilled mixed with a saladito and a lime. Mix with a few green olives and you have a beauty in a cup. :) Tastes like a michelada you’ve made from scratch almost. :)
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Yum yum yum!! Can I say poolside summer brunch! The best part is I didn't have to mix it myself! Yet is also delicious with a shot of tequila or vodka in it for that extra Saturday punch. A little pricey for everyday but I'd try it at least once if I were you!
candice d.
Oakley, CA
This michelada is a tomato, spice, lime beer. When you open it up it has like a tomato beer smell. The Taste is pretty decent for coming out of a can instead of making it yourself. It doesn't have a overly lime aftertaste. And the tomato is in it to strong.
Racheal H.
Jefferson Cty, TN
Love it very nice taste as if I made it at home. Has the right amount of spice to it. The beer is a great beer by itself but recommend drinking this if u want a change
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
Anyone around NYC area has seen this? Please tell me! Dying to find this around
Mabel S.
Are these better than the Modelo cheladas?
Cchiina L.
ceres
Seems like a good mix drink
Chali P.
Where are these sold? I live in mn and have never seen them before. I would like to try them. How do they taste or compare to bud light michelada?