Tecate Michelada Diablo uploaded by Cchiina L.

BY TECATE

Tecate, the authentic Cerveza “con Caracter” announces the introduction of Tecate Diablo, a bold Mexican beer mix based on the traditional Michelada recipe of beer, real tomato juice, lime and spices. Diablo is Tecate’s second offering in the Michelada category and provides a spicier take on the classic drink, leveraging the growing popularity of tomato-based beer mixes and Tecate’s position as the Mexican beer brand that offers a bolder and more authentic taste verses the competition.

• "this is a pretty good canned pre made michelada." in 1 review
Maria D.
One of my favorite drinks ! Great taste amd the price is fair . Very delicious . This is a must have for me .If you havn't tried this you're missing out
Vanessa A.
El Paso, TX
Didn't really like the flavor of this beer! I love tecate both the original and the light, but by itself or some fresh lemons! I wouldn't repurchase!
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA
Tecate diablo michelada tiene un muy buen sabor para ser una bebida pre-parada. Huele a tomate con su toque de cerveza y es un poquito picante.
Natalie M.
Love the spice and the flavor. I am a sucker for red beers and this one is really good. It's a bit filling so one or two usually is good.
Christina B.
I absolutely love these. Especially when I'm in the mood for something different. All the flavors of this veer are right on point.
Marisa C.
Review for: Cerveza 4-16 more...
Surprisingly delicious! It has a very Clamato/ tomato juice flavor but I love it! It also has a price point that you can’t beat!
Sofie C.
I love me some micheladas just not Tecate Michelada Diablo. It just doesnt have that extra kick of lime a Modelo michelada has.
pris c.
Madera, CA
Not too much tomato floating, but also just enough to balance out the flavors. Its a smooth drink, especially on summer nights.
Christina L.
Pueblo, CO
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE DIABLOS. this is my app time favorite michelada! Ever since I've tried this one it's the only one I get
Kristen T.
This is a pretty good canned pre made michelada. if you don't have all the ingredients to make one. this is a good substitute
Cchiina L.