Tecate Michelada Diablo

by Tecate

Tecate, the authentic Cerveza “con Caracter” announces the introduction of Tecate Diablo, a bold Mexican beer mix based on the traditional Michelada recipe of beer, real tomato juice, lime and spices. Diablo is Tecate’s second offering in the Michelada category and provides a spicier take on the classic drink, leveraging the growing popularity of tomato-based beer mixes and Tecate’s position as the Mexican beer brand that offers a bolder and more authentic taste verses the competition.

How spicy is this one??
Are these real?
Start your review of Tecate Michelada Diablo!
Product Highlights
“this is a pretty good canned pre made michelada.” in 1 review
Fort Worth, TX
This michelada beer is perfect for a friday night when you just wanna chill and have a drink. But its also a life saver on a hot sunday morning when you have a crazy hangover and your body is screaming for help. This will bring you back to life and cure any hangover quick.
Miami
BUY IT. this is my go to beer when I am out and about going to the club or going to a friends event. The taste is a crisp bitter but it is favorable compared to other bitter beers that are in the market. Tecate's quality is outstanding and delicious.
Organic, Gluten Free, No Special Diet
Des Moines
It’s ok if your not in the mood in making your own Michelada it’s comes already pre made. The price is economical to bring it to a bbq. You can find it in gasoline stations. Will definitely buy it again
No Special Diet
Midland
I was very surprised when drinking this beer it has overall a great flavor the spice definitely came out as expected from the labeling is very affordable and I would highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys the style of beer
Lawndale, CA
Bomb! I'd say out of the other micheladas I've tried this is the lightest.Meaning you don't really catch a buzz right away.the taste is awesome and for me I feel like these are good when you Wana drink but not get a head change.
Organic, Low Carb
Cayce, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Garden Grove, CA
My favorite Tecate by far. Love the flavor it’s delicious. The price is affordable. It’s available at Rite Aide , Target my refrigerator is stocked always.I am a reaper offender. I would recommend my friends to buy.
Interesting taste. Different than traditional Michelada's but still recommend if you're looking for a fast on the go ready michelada. At least worth consider tasting it.
This is awesome beer I’ll get it every once in a while. It has a little spice to it but nothing that’s not enjoyable. The price is great. I will recommend this to others. Don’t forget to dress it with lime and salt
Gluten Free, Paleo
san bernardino
Uses a really good beer and a little color looks in the packaging. This One is new I like how You can taste the Clamato. I honestly would buy this beer again it is very affordable. I would recommend it to others.