Tecate Michelada Diablo uploaded by Cchiina L.

BY TECATE

Tecate, the authentic Cerveza “con Caracter” announces the introduction of Tecate Diablo, a bold Mexican beer mix based on the traditional Michelada recipe of beer, real tomato juice, lime and spices. Diablo is Tecate’s second offering in the Michelada category and provides a spicier take on the classic drink, leveraging the growing popularity of tomato-based beer mixes and Tecate’s position as the Mexican beer brand that offers a bolder and more authentic taste verses the competition.

• "this is a pretty good canned pre made michelada." in 1 review
Melanea P.
Rialto, CA
Not my favorite michelada beer. It has a strong tomato taste. I didn't like it at all. I love michelada but I feel like this one doesn't have that michelada taste.
Mari M.
By far the best michelada mix beer I have found in a can. I would only add to have a little bit more of a sour lemony taste and of course a little packet of tajin to go with it. I have tried many can pre-made michelada beers and this one has been the one to taste more like if you were making yourself. These should be sold in six packs or the multiple packages because I've only been able to find them in singles.
Mimi R.
Senoia, GA
If the Tecate is very very cold on a hot day and you add lime juice and salt and sit there with some chips and salsa this is the best beer ever it's delicious tasting is dark and rich it's absolutely awesome
Ashley M.
Fresno, CA
Love love love it! Most Miche beers are missing something. This one is right on the money and not too sweet. I usually add a tajin rim and lime and it's good to go! I can't stand premixed miches but this one is actually really good. It's got that good kick I'm looking for.
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
I tired this last week and it delicious and I will definitely purchase this product again. It's affordable and can be purchased at a liquor store or grocery store. I recommend you try it..
Lahoma M.
selma, CA
Michelada Diablo are my favorite summer drinks. I buy them at least 2 times a week. I love it over some ice and with a michelada cup. So delicious after work. The price isn't too bad either.
Syomara O.
Fort Worth, TX
This michelada beer is perfect for a friday night when you just wanna chill and have a drink. But its also a life saver on a hot sunday morning when you have a crazy hangover and your body is screaming for help. This will bring you back to life and cure any hangover quick.
Nadine A.
Lawndale, CA
Bomb! I'd say out of the other micheladas I've tried this is the lightest.Meaning you don't really catch a buzz right away.the taste is awesome and for me I feel like these are good when you Wana drink but not get a head change.
Betsy D.
McAllen
This one has recently been my go to beer I probably have a couple in a chilled glass with a couple of shrimps. The taste is nice but I always have to add a little extra something to give it that nice full taste.
Evelyn 💜.
Des Moines
Review for: Cerveza 4-16 more...
It’s ok if your not in the mood in making your own Michelada it’s comes already pre made. The price is economical to bring it to a bbq. You can find it in gasoline stations. Will definitely buy it again
Cchiina L.