Tecate Michelada Diablo uploaded by Cchiina L.

BY TECATE

Tecate, the authentic Cerveza “con Caracter” announces the introduction of Tecate Diablo, a bold Mexican beer mix based on the traditional Michelada recipe of beer, real tomato juice, lime and spices. Diablo is Tecate’s second offering in the Michelada category and provides a spicier take on the classic drink, leveraging the growing popularity of tomato-based beer mixes and Tecate’s position as the Mexican beer brand that offers a bolder and more authentic taste verses the competition.

• "this is a pretty good canned pre made michelada." in 1 review
Liz H.
San Diego, CA
Of the few pre-made micheladas I’ve tried, this was my least favorite. Overall I love the drink (I have made some on my own that knocked my socks off), but compared to other’s that would be their best competition, I prefer the others. This drink should is perfect if you need a little hair of the dog the next day ;)
Chloe B.
Los Angeles, CA
About as close to a trip back to Mexico you can get! I absolutely love Micheladas but making them myself is a bit of a hassle. My local bodega carries these and the Diablo flavor is bomb! If you like spicy, bold drinks - this is for you.
Janice R.
These are fantastic they are such great tasting but they are very spicy. I do pick these up when I find them because they are a bit rare to find at every convenience store.
Kimberli H.
Fort Worth, TX
So so good. Tecate is one of my favorite brands of beer, so I was excited when I saw this product. It is spicy, but not too spicy. It is very well priced and it does the job at getting you buzzed. I love this and will always repurchase.
Guadalupe O.
ANAHEIM, CA
This is actually a nice version of the original beer. One tip with this beer is to always have it on a glass with salt and chili on the rim. It will bring out more of the flavors and you will definitely enjoy more.
Andrea Z.
These are soooooo good!!! The flavors hit every spot. I've tried other micheladas and they either have too much tomato flavor or not enough spice, but this one has it all. It is delicious. I would definitely recommend it.
Terry g.
Fort Riley, KS
this beer is so delicious.... satisfying... refreshing!!if you like micheladas your love this one!!!!can go wrong and the price isn't high as going out to get one at a restaurant or bar!must try if you havent!
Jaclyn C.
Las Vegas, NV
I’ve bought this twice this week that’s how good it is. Even my friends like it now! The best micheladas I swear. You need to give it a shot. It’s so flavorful and replaces all other beers I’ve tried before
Daisy M.
Albuquerque, NM
Highly recommend buying this if you're wanting a quick michelada on the go. Has the perfect amoutn of spice, lime and tamato juice! I prefer the tecate Diablo ober any other michelada beer
Vanessa F.
Good drink and taste good with some lime and chili powder at the top. Goes great with food or without. Available at some stores. It all. It's a great price and I would buy it again.
Cchiina L.