Tecate Michelada Diablo uploaded by Cchiina L.

BY TECATE

Tecate, the authentic Cerveza “con Caracter” announces the introduction of Tecate Diablo, a bold Mexican beer mix based on the traditional Michelada recipe of beer, real tomato juice, lime and spices. Diablo is Tecate’s second offering in the Michelada category and provides a spicier take on the classic drink, leveraging the growing popularity of tomato-based beer mixes and Tecate’s position as the Mexican beer brand that offers a bolder and more authentic taste verses the competition.

• "this is a pretty good canned pre made michelada." in 1 review
Heidi S.
Prescott
Review for: 12-24 more...
Tecate Original all time favorite beers for summer or anytime, add a lemon and salt to the top of the can make sure it’s ice cold then pop open the can! The best my mouth is watering right now thinking about it. Supper affordable will buy forever!!
Missy O.
Las Vegas
Review for: Other more...
A vegan michelada! This used to be my go to BEFORE I went vegan and then I stopped drinking it and went to Modelo Michelada but then I found out that it contained Clamato which means it has clam juice which makes it not vegan. (Rolls eyes) Anywho! The Diablo has tomato juice so it makes it vegan! Guilt free! Great michelada, no regrets I’m back! Thanks!
Nadine A.
Lawndale, CA
Bomb! I'd say out of the other micheladas I've tried this is the lightest.Meaning you don't really catch a buzz right away.the taste is awesome and for me I feel like these are good when you Wana drink but not get a head change.
Betsy D.
McAllen
This one has recently been my go to beer I probably have a couple in a chilled glass with a couple of shrimps. The taste is nice but I always have to add a little extra something to give it that nice full taste.
Viridiana H.
Los Angeles, CA
 Tecate  has a nice Balance between tomato juice, lime, spice and beer while still representing the true Tecate style. Problems with other Micheladas is too much lime or an after taste from the beer or even too much tomato taste. Most beers use Clamato for the mixer and add lime juice which is the problem with ordering this drink at a bar. Overall I definitely recommend this drink.
Stephanie T.
Lincoln, NE
US HISPANICS love our Micheladas.. And this I add some chamoy to the outline of cups and some tajin and then pour this in and bam you got yourself an already made michelada. This one has more of a spice than the original plain michelada. I think it's great for fast already made. Because usually you'd have to add everything together.
Karissa S.
Houston , TX
Review for: Cerveza 4-16 more...
Have a nice Balance between tomato juice, lime, spice and beer. Problems with other Micheladas is too much lime or an after taste from the beer. Tecate Diablo is worth the money!!!
Tenille B.
Wasco, CA
Surprisingly good. Bought it thinking it can’t be bad, and it wasn’t. I’m a tecate light drinker so tecate is my go to for beer. This was purchased at a conviene store. The price for it was about the same as other tall cans. I recommend if you enjoy slightly spicy flavored beer.
Liz H.
San Diego, CA
Of the few pre-made micheladas I’ve tried, this was my least favorite. Overall I love the drink (I have made some on my own that knocked my socks off), but compared to other’s that would be their best competition, I prefer the others. This drink should is perfect if you need a little hair of the dog the next day ;)
Chloe B.
Los Angeles, CA
About as close to a trip back to Mexico you can get! I absolutely love Micheladas but making them myself is a bit of a hassle. My local bodega carries these and the Diablo flavor is bomb! If you like spicy, bold drinks - this is for you.
Cchiina L.