Tecate Michelada Diablo

by Tecate

Tecate, the authentic Cerveza “con Caracter” announces the introduction of Tecate Diablo, a bold Mexican beer mix based on the traditional Michelada recipe of beer, real tomato juice, lime and spices. Diablo is Tecate’s second offering in the Michelada category and provides a spicier take on the classic drink, leveraging the growing popularity of tomato-based beer mixes and Tecate’s position as the Mexican beer brand that offers a bolder and more authentic taste verses the competition.

How spicy is this one??
Are these real?
Start your review of Tecate Michelada Diablo!
Product Highlights
this is a pretty good canned pre made michelada.in 1 review
7 days agoBoise City
I tried this beer for the first time at a little bar in Sturgis called the drag pipe. This stuff made for the best breakfast ever. It'll kill any hangover. it's the perfect beer for winter it warms you up on the inside but isn't spicy. My only complaint is that they don't sell them where I live and they don't sell them in the six pack. For 24 or 48 or keg. I absolutely love this beer and highly recommend it absolutely anyone and everyone who likes authentic red beer there's no lime no clamato no fishy flavors no cilantro just authentic really good red beer.
2 years agoMcAllen , TX
Have a nice Balance between tomato juice, lime, spice and beer. Problems with other Micheladas is too much lime or an after taste from the beer. Tecate Diablo is worth the money!!!
10 months agoWest Jordan, UT
If you are an adventure person to try everything... you have to try this one, I’m Latina so I know about hot things ;) even about drinks, the taste is good if you enjoy spicy, perfect combination
2 years agoReedley , CA
So so good. Tecate is one of my favorite brands of beer, so I was excited when I saw this product. It is spicy, but not too spicy. It is very well priced and it does the job at getting you buzzed. I love this and will always repurchase.
2 years agoLas vegas , NV
I’ve bought this twice this week that’s how good it is. Even my friends like it now! The best micheladas I swear. You need to give it a shot. It’s so flavorful and replaces all other beers I’ve tried before
2 years agoAlbuquerque, NM
Highly recommend buying this if you're wanting a quick michelada on the go. Has the perfect amoutn of spice, lime and tamato juice! I prefer the tecate Diablo ober any other michelada beer
3 years ago
By far the best michelada mix beer I have found in a can. I would only add to have a little bit more of a sour lemony taste and of course a little packet of tajin to go with it. I have tried many can pre-made michelada beers and this one has been the one to taste more like if you were making yourself. These should be sold in six packs or the multiple packages because I've only been able to find them in singles.
a year agoWhittier, CA
Micheladas always taste best when made from scratch but once in a while it's nice to have one already prepared. I decided to give this one a try thinking it would be spicy and flavorful since Diablo translates to the devil but I was disappointed. This beer was not spicy at all nir was it flavorful. At least I can say I tried it.
a year agoAurora, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Micheladas are an all time favorite at my house! We love making it fresh but there are times when you just really need one to kick back and getting into the kitchen to make in just isn’t in your plans! So off we go to buy some of these babies! I absolutely love the taste! It’s so refreshing and has just the right amount of spice to it! I recommend this over any other brand. My only complain is that I wish it had more of a line flavor!
3 years agoSenoia, GA
If the Tecate is very very cold on a hot day and you add lime juice and salt and sit there with some chips and salsa this is the best beer ever it's delicious tasting is dark and rich it's absolutely awesome