Tecate Michelada Diablo uploaded by Cchiina L.

BY TECATE

Tecate, the authentic Cerveza “con Caracter” announces the introduction of Tecate Diablo, a bold Mexican beer mix based on the traditional Michelada recipe of beer, real tomato juice, lime and spices. Diablo is Tecate’s second offering in the Michelada category and provides a spicier take on the classic drink, leveraging the growing popularity of tomato-based beer mixes and Tecate’s position as the Mexican beer brand that offers a bolder and more authentic taste verses the competition.

• "this is a pretty good canned pre made michelada." in 1 review
Viridiana H.
Los Angeles, CA
 Tecate  has a nice Balance between tomato juice, lime, spice and beer while still representing the true Tecate style. Problems with other Micheladas is too much lime or an after taste from the beer or even too much tomato taste. Most beers use Clamato for the mixer and add lime juice which is the problem with ordering this drink at a bar. Overall I definitely recommend this drink.
Evelyn 💜.
Des Moines
Review for: Cerveza 4-16 more...
It’s ok if your not in the mood in making your own Michelada it’s comes already pre made. The price is economical to bring it to a bbq. You can find it in gasoline stations. Will definitely buy it again
Stephanie T.
LINCOLN, NE
US HISPANICS love our Micheladas.. And this I add some chamoy to the outline of cups and some tajin and then pour this in and bam you got yourself an already made michelada. This one has more of a spice than the original plain michelada. I think it's great for fast already made. Because usually you'd have to add everything together.
C. H.
Sacramento, CA
Love the original recipe and hoped that this one would just have more of a kick. I was sadly mistaken. The spice is alright, but it lacks some of the original flavor.
Karissa S.
['Houston ', ''], TX
Review for: Cerveza 4-16 more...
Have a nice Balance between tomato juice, lime, spice and beer. Problems with other Micheladas is too much lime or an after taste from the beer. Tecate Diablo is worth the money!!!
Tenille B.
Wasco, CA
Surprisingly good. Bought it thinking it can’t be bad, and it wasn’t. I’m a tecate light drinker so tecate is my go to for beer. This was purchased at a conviene store. The price for it was about the same as other tall cans. I recommend if you enjoy slightly spicy flavored beer.
Liz H.
San Diego, CA
Of the few pre-made micheladas I’ve tried, this was my least favorite. Overall I love the drink (I have made some on my own that knocked my socks off), but compared to other’s that would be their best competition, I prefer the others. This drink should is perfect if you need a little hair of the dog the next day ;)
Chloe B.
Los Angeles, CA
About as close to a trip back to Mexico you can get! I absolutely love Micheladas but making them myself is a bit of a hassle. My local bodega carries these and the Diablo flavor is bomb! If you like spicy, bold drinks - this is for you.
Janice R.
These are fantastic they are such great tasting but they are very spicy. I do pick these up when I find them because they are a bit rare to find at every convenience store.
Kimberli H.
Fort Worth, TX
So so good. Tecate is one of my favorite brands of beer, so I was excited when I saw this product. It is spicy, but not too spicy. It is very well priced and it does the job at getting you buzzed. I love this and will always repurchase.
Cchiina L.