Tecate® Michelada

by Tecate

Tecate beer with natural lime flavor, spice flavors and caramel color.

how does this compare to the modelo michelada?
Anyone around NYC area has seen this? Please tell me! Dying to find this around
Where are these sold? I live in mn and have never seen them before. I would like to try them. How do they taste or compare to bud light michelada?
Start your review of Tecate® Michelada!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoBrooksville, FL
2 years agoLos Lunas, NM
Omg these are so good i love them. They are one of my favorites but i like drinks like these there super good.
2 years agoPreston , ID
Tecate micheldas are one of my favorite pre made micheladas! Smooth and the taste of tomato isn't over bearing
2 years ago
I loooove micheladas!Always been a favorite of mine!Tacate makes a good one!Has a great amount of ingredients.
a year agoAnn Arbor, MI
Micheladas are the most underrated drink of all time. Tecate does an amazing job here with a canned version.
2 years agoCameron, NC
Great products I really enjoy it! You should totally get it if you have not yet already. Great gift as well!
2 years agoYelm, WA
Great for micheladas! Usually make them from scratch and don't drink the already made ones but these are good
2 years ago
Its not the worst there is but personally not a fan. My grandpa drinks these when we go eat Mexican food. Lol
2 years agoEl monte, CA
These are pretty good. I love the chilie flavor I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to try these
4 months agoDavenport, FL
A treat! Is available at Publix supermarkets and liquor specialty stores, great flavors excellent to share