BY TECATE #80 in Beer

Tecate beer with natural lime flavor, spice flavors and caramel color.

Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
SUMMER DRINK THAT I LOVE!   This is a wonderful beer for BBQ's and mexican food cookouts.  I love that the Michelada is already made for you even though its more of a bloody red beer.  Serve summer cold or it tends to taste gross.  Gently roll the can before serving.
D'Rsi T.
Thousand Palms, CA
Micheladas (or chavelas where I live) are very popular, but it's a bit of a hassle to make them in bulk. These take the work out and leave the great flavor. Starting with an already good beer really helps! I suggest giving the can a very slow rock upside down before opening to make sure the flavors are all mixed well - just not too hard or you'll have a mess when you open it!
Bree F.
I’ve had the actual beer from Mexico plain and the michelada style ones. I don’t care for the plain ones, I care for the ones that are prepared like the ones pictured. I absolutely love these in a cold mug chilled mixed with a saladito and a lime. Mix with a few green olives and you have a beauty in a cup. :) Tastes like a michelada you’ve made from scratch almost. :)
Lucia A.
I am not a big beer drinker but when i do I love Tecate michelada. I just add limón and Tajín on top and sip it Omgsh it’s so good. I swear my mouth just watered typing this review. The taste is great and there affordable. Good for a quick michelada get together
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
I love micheladas to begin with. These have good potential. They’re really good and refreshing although they have a somewhat weird after taste. It’s really good and not too expensive. I usually find these at local liquor stores, haven’t found them in any big store
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Yum yum yum!! Can I say poolside summer brunch! The best part is I didn't have to mix it myself! Yet is also delicious with a shot of tequila or vodka in it for that extra Saturday punch. A little pricey for everyday but I'd try it at least once if I were you!
Madisson F.
Who doesn't love a michalada?! Soooo yummy and probably the best one I have had. Definitely beats the other brand, and the price is good too. I believe we picked these up at our local grocery store in their beer section. They sell out fast but very satisfying.
candice d.
Oakley, CA
This michelada is a tomato, spice, lime beer. When you open it up it has like a tomato beer smell. The Taste is pretty decent for coming out of a can instead of making it yourself. It doesn't have a overly lime aftertaste. And the tomato is in it to strong.
Fatima M.
Edinburg, TX
Love a tecate miche on the hot summer days! Specially after a day out in the yard cutting grass or just laying at the beach. You can taste the lemon the flavor is great! I hate when they taste so much like tomatoe and this truly doesn't.
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm not a fan of beer but one thing for sure is that i love Micheladas! It's the perfect amount of bitter, sweet, salt, and spice. This one particularly is pretty good for a store-bought one. Def recommend if you're into this crazy combination!
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
Anyone around NYC area has seen this? Please tell me! Dying to find this around
Chali P.
Where are these sold? I live in mn and have never seen them before. I would like to try them. How do they taste or compare to bud light michelada?
Cchiina L.
ceres
Seems like a good mix drink
Mabel S.
Are these better than the Modelo cheladas?