Tecate Light Beer

by Tecate

A beer with a surprising and distinct zesty flavor, defined malt character and smooth aftertaste that is light by design and bold by nature.

Is this beer good?
Are the Tecate Light any good compared to the regular Tecate
Does it have the same strong taste that original has and does still give you a good buzz?
Start your review of Tecate Light Beer!
5 days ago
Ok so this is the best cheap beer! My boyfriend and I always order this at dive bars when we want something light, cheap and don’t feel like drinking a craft beer. I love Tecate!
3 months agoJustin, TX
This is my favorite beer by far. Cheap and tastes so good. I’m a huge fan of Tecate. Not my number 1, but when I’m ballin on a tight budget it’s usually my go-to when I’m wanting a beer. Great intro into Mexican beers because it’s not nearly as flavorful as modelo
3 months agoSan Antonio, TX
Love Tecate Light in my michelada. Such a great taste for micheladas. Love it. These aren’t too pricey but can be some what difficult to find at restaurants. We usually buy these at our grocery store and drink at home.
2 months ago
Good budget import beer! Light and not heavy! Refreshing taste and always good to have. If you like import beer and are on a budget this would be a good beer choice
2 months agoTucson, AZ
This beer is actually really good I like to have this one with lime because it’s a light beer. That’s when I’ve just known for a very long time. I wouldn’t say it’s neither my favorite Norm my least favorite kind of in the middle but I don’t see anything wrong with it this way has five stars.
2 months agoSan diego, CA
Tecate red from tecate light I would so much rather do light because red to me I feel like its too harsh on the taste and well light is a bit more watered down so I would much arather do that
18 days agoEl Paso, TX
Love this with lime and salt! Light beer wont make you feel bloated. Can drink this all night since the taste is very soft and smooth. Perfect to pair as a michelada.
a year ago
I think it is the red one that we didn’t like. We first got this from a Mexican restaurant. We went a lil late so they were closing and they had their tap beer stopped and this is the only beer they were serving at the time. My husband and a friend stated it tasted weird. But when we got the chance to taste this blue one, we liked it better than the red. Not something we will crave for though
2 years agoTerre Haute, IN
This is a favorite beer of ours. We found this when we were in Cancun. It’s hard to find where we live now but every now and again our local Kroger has it. Add a wedge of lime and it’s delicious!
2 years agoCedar park, TX
I thought I wasn’t going to like this the first time I tried it since I’d never heard of it but turns out I really enjoyed it. It reminds me of a corona. The price is great too!!