BY TECATE #53 in Beer

A beer with a surprising and distinct zesty flavor, defined malt character and smooth aftertaste that is light by design and bold by nature.

• Is this beer good?2 Answers
  • Are the Tecate Light any good compared to the regular Tecate 4 Answers
  • Does it have the same strong taste that original has and does sti...2 Answers
Priscilla S.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Tecate® Light Beer 24-12 fl. oz. Can more...
Not a fan. Taste like very bitter water for beer anyways. But seems to be always readily available and set at price to sell whenever I am in Mexico. Not a drink I purchase for myself at home.
Christy S.
Texas City, TX
This is an easy going and affordable light option. I enjoy it and I know it appeases many of my guests tastes if I don't have anything else on hand. Not a lot to say about this product but it is reliably good.
Elizabeth S.
I personally prefer Tecate light better than the original. Very smooth taste. Dress it up with some lime and salt on the neck of the beer and it goes perfect with taco Tuesday!
Aubrianna p.
Piedmont, SC
Maybe this beer just isn’t for me but I definitely don’t recommend this personally. Not really sure how to describe this one. A bit watered down tasting and the aftertaste just reminded me of an ashtray at your local shitbar
Jolen H.
Terre Haute , IN
Review for: Tecate® Light Beer 12 fl. oz. Can more...
This is a favorite beer of ours. We found this when we were in Cancun. It’s hard to find where we live now but every now and again our local Kroger has it. Add a wedge of lime and it’s delicious!
Melody W.
Cedar park, TX
Review for: Tecate® Light Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Bottle more...
I thought I wasn’t going to like this the first time I tried it since I’d never heard of it but turns out I really enjoyed it. It reminds me of a corona. The price is great too!!
Yajaira P.
Pascagoula, MS
Love it! This is my favorite beer. It's smooth no bitter or nasty after taste. It's just perfect. I have tried several beera but this is the one I will stick with.
Aline B.
Atlanta, GA
uma cerveja suave, com um toque de limao uma delicia super refrescante o preço é acessivel, não fica atras das grandes marcas eu recomendo e indico essa cerveja é uma delicia bem gelada.o arome é delicoso, e o por ser suave com limao é ainda mais refrescante Tecate Light
Jenna S.
For a cheap beer, definitely a favorite of mine. Good for a college student thats trying to watch her wallet and her waistline considering its light! The original is tasty as well but I don't taste much of a difference from normal to light so I always opt for the light
India W.
Santa Monica, CA
Delicious flavorful beer. Great for parties; it's light and tasty qualities make it a hit with men and women! It's also super inexpensive and the only beer I use for micheladas. It's a lot lighter than modelo or corona in my opinion. Make sure it's icy cold when you enjoy!
Mark M.
San Fernando, CA
Are the Tecate Light any good compared to the regular Tecate
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this beer good?
Rebecca D.
Does it have the same strong taste that original has and does still give you a good buzz?