Tecate 60's Retro Beer

by Tecate

Where can I find this 40's retro pack in California?
Start your review of Tecate 60's Retro Beer!
a month agoPort Hueneme, CA
Classic beer that has phenomenal and iconic taste. Extremely smooth and pairs well with salt and lime. No high alcohol percentage so it’s not bitter. One of my favorites.
2 years agoHouston
When you are one of those who make meetings with your compadres to watch sports or just want to enjoy good times, tecate is the best choice, what you need is a cooler more sense of humor and good spirits to create a fun atmosphere! conclusion, tecate is a tasty beer!.
2 years agoMethuen, MA
La cerveza que se toma co n carácter! This is very tasteful great beer also buy it for such a GREAT LOW price the 12 packs. Have not come across the 24 packs yet. But a 12pack can cost you as low as 10 bucks including tax! I loive more the tecate light (blue bittle) than the regular because the red has more of a bite to it. But the light one is just as flavorful.
2 years ago
Tecate Retro 60’s has a less refined taste that is actually quite enticing. Reminiscent of a simpler time when beer was less sophisticated and you spent less time selecting it than enjoying it. Tecate has truly captured the spirit of a simpler era.Tecate 60's Retro Beer
2 years agoOakland, CA
I’m not much of a beer drinker but if I do tecate is my go to. Easy drinking and light. Add some tomato juice and hot sauce when I’m hungover. Love this beer for what it is. Doesn’t need any fancy marketing.
2 years agoRocklin, CA
This is such a great summer beer! Light, crisp, and refreshing. It has a subtle hops flavor, but by no means overwhelming. If you're new to beer, this is a good start. I'll definitely purchase this again.
2 years agoCrosby, TX
My boyfriend and I love these with a lime wedge. Bought at gas station but can not anywhere. Repeat customer. Go to beer. Very affordable and nice and smoothe. Satisfied with Tacate 1000 percent. Will buy again! Yum!
2 years agoPahokee, FL
I love making micheladas with tecate!!! It has the best soft and sweet taste for a michelada. Tecate will not disappoint you when wanting to drink with your friends!! I am overall satisfied with tecate
2 years ago
I'm not sure who keeps buying the stuff, but it ends up at every good together that I attend. And I always end up helping myself to two or three of these. Good standard beer. A little salty, but I really like it
3 years ago
Tecate is a very light beer. A bit watered down but still retains a nice flavor. It's cheap and available at most grocery and liquor stores. For the taste and value, I recommend it to others. If you like a darker, more bolder beer, this isn't for you.