BY TEAVANA

Teavana
  • "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
  • "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
  • "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
  • "The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around. " in 5 reviews
  • "It's high quality tea, but I have quality loose-leaf tea from other places that didn't cost nearly as much, and the sales people tend to be a little pushy, so it's hard to go in there and just look around without buying anything" in 5 reviews
Carlise R.
Columbia, MO
I like some of their teas but they are way to expensive compared to my favorite loose leaf tea shops. I don't like that they're packaging doesn't tell you whats in the tea for later reference only says the name of the tea. I could get the around the same flavor of tea for half the price at Davids Tea or World Market. I also don't like that they don't give any way to try the teas in the shop. Not a fan whatsoever.
Jennifer B.
I love Tevana and the vast array of tea flavors they offer. First off, the customer service is hit or miss. They can either be very pushy or not even notice you're in the store. So that's something I'm pretty disappointed in. What is great though is that you can try samples of tea there and help yourself by pouring a little cup. Some flavors are pretty expensive while others are very inexpensive. I do recommend their Moroccan Mint flavor. It's very refreshing and tastes great hot or iced.
Kristina P.
Charlotte, NC
Pretty expensive but offer a good quality product. Been to Teavana stores in different cities and have never met a decent sales associate. A better buy min experience will have to be done online but not for new products wanting to be tried. Customer service uses templates when you email them with no actual resolution to any questions. The company is unfortunately more smoke and mirrors than anything else.
Kimberly M.
Cosmopolis, WA
First off... I love the flavors that Teavana offers. Secondly, I don't love the price. I bought a really nice tea set from them that they had a close out on. It was still pretty spendy, but I'm not going to find another set like it any time soon. They also offer some really neat travel tea infusers so that you can make hot tea and drink it on the go. You can sample different blends in the store which is really nice. I recommend buying and trying Teavana if your budget can afford it.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
Their stuff is good, but its expensive. They tend to try to sell you things you do not need, like the sugar and the measuring cup which are things I do not ever use. I buy only what I need and I am always pressured into buying extra items. I was sold a travel mug that was a waste of money, that smells like mildew and I cannot get clean. It was a waste of money. I love the tea but thats it
Brittany H.
They are a little pricey, but I think it's worth it for some of their teas. I really enjoy their herbal teas, I have multiple fruit teas that are light and refreshing. As for the black tea, I have to use more than the recommended to get the strong black tea flavor that I enjoy. They are still a delicious introduction into loose tea, and I love my tea thermos from them; it keeps my tea hot for hours.
Lauren D.
Rocky Hill, CT
While I think the company has changed a bit (and maybe not for the better) since it was purchased by Starbucks, I'm still a Teavana fan through and through. They have a wonderful selection of loose leaf teas that you can drink alone, or blended together, and are equally delicious hot and iced. There are always plenty of samples to try in the store if you are relatively new to tea, and the sales associates are always willing to let you smell teas from the wall if you want to get a better sense for whether or not you'd like them.
Brittany M.
Commerce City, CO
I got a beautiful ceramic travel mug for Christmas this past December and have been using it on a daily/weekly basis! It's fantastic, however I just recently discovered that that water has been seeping inside the metal rim and not coming out easily after each wash! Talk about disappointing :( especially when the mug wasn't too cheap. I hope it doesn't mean this is the end of my mug. I love visiting the Teavana store and sampling all the yummy teas!
Kristen L.
I love tea, used to buy from teavana all the time. Then I moved changed my account address, tea shipped to the old address. They wouldn't re ship until the package was delivered to the wrong address, and not forwarded. Even though I caught the issue before it shipped.
So if you move create a new account to be safe.
Alexandra F.
I love Teavana but I'm not a fan of the prices. I also wish they had a green chai tea option. However, their tea tumblers ($32) are SO AMAZING! It takes about 2 minutes for me to put my rock sugar, chai tea, and hot water into the tumbler before work in the morning. My tea steeps while I drive to work and stays hot ALL DAY, and I'm not exaggerating at all. Wait for it to go on sale around the holidays, last year the grey tumblers were on sale for only $15.
Naila K.
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Whats your favorite tea?
Caitlin W.
Monroeville, PA
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
Teresa L.
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
Kay K.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.