- "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
- "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
- "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
- "It's high quality tea, but I have quality loose-leaf tea from other places that didn't cost nearly as much, and the sales people tend to be a little pushy, so it's hard to go in there and just look around without buying anything" in 5 reviews
- "They give free samples that DO taste amazing.. but to make what they gave you, you will need about 3 teas and their special sugar, and containers for all of it." in 5 reviews
I prefer fruity teas and Teavana has an amazing selection to choose from. I always use the rock sugar, as well, to sweeten.
I noticed that the teas at the sample counter always tasted better than what I could make. My biggest suggestion is to spend the money on the Perfect Tea Maker. It's what they use to make the teas behind the counter for you to take. It makes everything so easy. Just measure out the tea leaves and the sugar into the top - pour in your hot water - and let it steep. Once you are done you set it on top of your cup and it drains itself.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos