BY TEAVANA

Teavana
  • "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
  • "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
  • "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
  • "The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around. " in 5 reviews
  • "It's high quality tea, but I have quality loose-leaf tea from other places that didn't cost nearly as much, and the sales people tend to be a little pushy, so it's hard to go in there and just look around without buying anything" in 5 reviews
Misha L.
Minneapolis, MN
The teas ARE worth the price. Teavana doesn't use production lines or huge machines to harvest the tea like bagged tea companies do. Actual people are out in the fields going through extensive labor intensive work in order to hand roll, steam, and dry those tea leaves. You expect that work to be cheap? Then go buy gross tea from the grocery store. It's a luxury store, they don't sell anything less than high quality when it comes to the tea and cast iron. Yes the sales people are pushy, but honestly buying in bulk saves you more money, and you are wasting your cash if you only go in for 2oz of tea every month.
Kristin W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This company used to stand for something. A long time ago they prided themselves on bringing high quality and hard to find teas. Now its all just dried fruit and gimmicks. Its sad that such an amazing company has come to this. All the teas taste processed now, nothing is as fresh as it used to be, and honestly you can find the exact same teas for a lot cheaper if you know what the ingredients are. I miss the company this used to be.
Riley W.
Fort Worth, TX
The only downside to Teavana is that it is pretty expensive. Loose leaf teas are amazing, and the employees at every Teavana I go to is always up to let you sample. They're super helpful, and I love the way they treat customers. The selection of teas is amazing, and if you go in store you can get a better idea of what you're going to like. I've purchased a variety of greens and black teas just by smelling the mixtures and that alone helps a lot. I love Teavana, it's one of my favorite places to buy from.
Kayton P.
Flushing, MI
I was just recently introduced to this product and I LOVE it. I recently tried loose leaf tea, as I had been using just bags, and what a difference! I stumbled upon a TEAVANA store and was amazed with all the different blends that were offered, and the prices weren't terrible for the quality you get. I will definitely be making trips just to buy more of this tea! The sales person was a little overbearing, but over all helpful. The setup is really nice and I love how the store had the colorful tins of tea displayed on the walls.
Tiari S.
Bow, WA
I LOVE teavana tea!!! There are so many varieties and flavors to chose from. All of my favorite teas are from Teavana. My favorite is the pinapple kona pop blend. The earl grey creme is a great twist on the basic earl grey, I even got my husband hooked on it! I have a big issue with the staff though. They must be on commission because if I don't buy enough tea they become rude and short with me. I am a stay at home mom and have a very limited budget thus I can't buy all the latest and greatest. If the employees were kind and not so pushy this would be the perfect store!
Jennifer B.
I love Tevana and the vast array of tea flavors they offer. First off, the customer service is hit or miss. They can either be very pushy or not even notice you're in the store. So that's something I'm pretty disappointed in. What is great though is that you can try samples of tea there and help yourself by pouring a little cup. Some flavors are pretty expensive while others are very inexpensive. I do recommend their Moroccan Mint flavor. It's very refreshing and tastes great hot or iced.
Carlise R.
Columbia, MO
I like some of their teas but they are way to expensive compared to my favorite loose leaf tea shops. I don't like that they're packaging doesn't tell you whats in the tea for later reference only says the name of the tea. I could get the around the same flavor of tea for half the price at Davids Tea or World Market. I also don't like that they don't give any way to try the teas in the shop. Not a fan whatsoever.
Kristina P.
Charlotte, NC
Pretty expensive but offer a good quality product. Been to Teavana stores in different cities and have never met a decent sales associate. A better buy min experience will have to be done online but not for new products wanting to be tried. Customer service uses templates when you email them with no actual resolution to any questions. The company is unfortunately more smoke and mirrors than anything else.
Kimberly M.
Cosmopolis, WA
First off... I love the flavors that Teavana offers. Secondly, I don't love the price. I bought a really nice tea set from them that they had a close out on. It was still pretty spendy, but I'm not going to find another set like it any time soon. They also offer some really neat travel tea infusers so that you can make hot tea and drink it on the go. You can sample different blends in the store which is really nice. I recommend buying and trying Teavana if your budget can afford it.
Brittany H.
They are a little pricey, but I think it's worth it for some of their teas. I really enjoy their herbal teas, I have multiple fruit teas that are light and refreshing. As for the black tea, I have to use more than the recommended to get the strong black tea flavor that I enjoy. They are still a delicious introduction into loose tea, and I love my tea thermos from them; it keeps my tea hot for hours.
Naila K.
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Whats your favorite tea?
Caitlin W.
Monroeville, PA
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
Teresa L.
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
Kay K.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.