BY TEAVANA

• Teavana or Starbucks1 Answers
  • Any suggestions for some relaxing herbal teas?2 Answers
  • I really wanna try some tea from here and ive noticed they have l...5 Answers
Teavana
  • "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
  • "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
  • "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
  • "They give free samples that DO taste amazing.. but to make what they gave you, you will need about 3 teas and their special sugar, and containers for all of it." in 5 reviews
  • "The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around. " in 5 reviews
MaryBeth S.
I've had a love/hate relationship with Teavana over the years. In-store, their sales people have often been heavy-handed, aggressive and pressuresome but their teas are so damn good and variant that's it's worth the risk. I'm a fan of the alchemy of tea, the potion making aspect, and teavana is a dream for accessories and unique teas and sweeteners. I love their Peach Tranquility and a lot of their Jasmine blends are top notch to my taste buds. The best place to go is the Teavana cafe on Broadway near union square in NYC. The other locations fall short of this one. But the tea itself? Oh it is always worth it. It's such a taste explorer's experience.
Shannon B.
Highland, UT
A high quality herbal tea is something that is surprisingly hard to find, but if you walk into Teavana you will never leave disappointed. Even if you have dietary restrictions, such as my very unfortunate allergy to caffeine, you will be able to find something that will soothe your nerves and enlighten your soul. As to price, having purchase herbal tea from Scandinavia to the jungles of Thailand I have found it to be quite reasonable. High quality and often difficult to source ingredients are being used in these blends and that quality is worth every penny.
Sarah H.
The store itself is amazing! Really transforms you to a magical tea heaven. The blends are awesome and interesting. Some Teas are pricey and others a more reasonable. If you have a shop near you it is worth the visit. Some sales personal can be a bit pushy EX. You ask for 2 ounces of tea and they say "how about I just do a scoop?" which amounts to about 4-6 ounces depending on the weight of the tea.
Emily M.
Norwalk, CT
Every time I go in, all of the salespeople are super knowledgable and helpful. They know everything to get you what you need and are always able to make suggestions.

I prefer fruity teas and Teavana has an amazing selection to choose from. I always use the rock sugar, as well, to sweeten.

I noticed that the teas at the sample counter always tasted better than what I could make. My biggest suggestion is to spend the money on the Perfect Tea Maker. It's what they use to make the teas behind the counter for you to take. It makes everything so easy. Just measure out the tea leaves and the sugar into the top - pour in your hot water - and let it steep. Once you are done you set it on top of your cup and it drains itself.
Naomi V.
Waterbury, CT
I was never really a fan of tea but when I happened to be shopping around I wandered into this place. Everything here is great! Only negative is how expensive it is. It's like the saying, "It's great but its not that great". OH and here's a tip! They put sugar in their tea sample area so make sure if you buy some from here, melt the sugar when the tea is hot before you ice it (if you choose to do so)!
Anne S.
Cincinnati, OH
The employees are ALWAYS beyond friendly and helpful and the store always smells delicious. I enjoy trying the many samples they always have available and usually leave with an iced tea (which can be purchased with your Starbucks card/app and earns you a star if you are a rewards member.) My only issue is the price - I understand quality products come with a price tag, but the loose leaf tea is just a bit out of my budget. I will settle for the occasional tea in store which I am sure is better than anything I would produce at home anyway!
Acesha B.
Antioch, TN
I absolutely love Teavana , I am a tea and coffee type of person (its the best of both worlds) , I always end up with so much tea that takes forever to drink. I never drunk loose leaf tea until I walked into Teavana , its was such a life changing experience. I don't know if its because my tea doesn't come out of a tea bag but it seems healthier and more pure to drink loose leaf tea. I would recommend everyone at least visit Teavana, a tea lovers dream.
Misha L.
Minneapolis, MN
The teas ARE worth the price. Teavana doesn't use production lines or huge machines to harvest the tea like bagged tea companies do. Actual people are out in the fields going through extensive labor intensive work in order to hand roll, steam, and dry those tea leaves. You expect that work to be cheap? Then go buy gross tea from the grocery store. It's a luxury store, they don't sell anything less than high quality when it comes to the tea and cast iron. Yes the sales people are pushy, but honestly buying in bulk saves you more money, and you are wasting your cash if you only go in for 2oz of tea every month.
Kristin W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This company used to stand for something. A long time ago they prided themselves on bringing high quality and hard to find teas. Now its all just dried fruit and gimmicks. Its sad that such an amazing company has come to this. All the teas taste processed now, nothing is as fresh as it used to be, and honestly you can find the exact same teas for a lot cheaper if you know what the ingredients are. I miss the company this used to be.
Tiari S.
Bow, WA
I LOVE teavana tea!!! There are so many varieties and flavors to chose from. All of my favorite teas are from Teavana. My favorite is the pinapple kona pop blend. The earl grey creme is a great twist on the basic earl grey, I even got my husband hooked on it! I have a big issue with the staff though. They must be on commission because if I don't buy enough tea they become rude and short with me. I am a stay at home mom and have a very limited budget thus I can't buy all the latest and greatest. If the employees were kind and not so pushy this would be the perfect store!
Naila K.
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Whats your favorite tea?
Caitlin W.
Monroeville, PA
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
Teresa L.
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
Kay K.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.