BY TEAVANA

• Teavana or Starbucks1 Answers
  • Any suggestions for some relaxing herbal teas?2 Answers
  • I really wanna try some tea from here and ive noticed they have l...5 Answers
Teavana
  • "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
  • "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
  • "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
  • "They give free samples that DO taste amazing.. but to make what they gave you, you will need about 3 teas and their special sugar, and containers for all of it." in 5 reviews
  • "The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around. " in 5 reviews
Anita C.
Hoboken, NJ
One of my favorite things to buy in Teavana is the favorites sets. That's one of my favorite ways to sample new flavors that I wouldn't have gone out of my way to purchase 2 ounces of. Normally the only way I sample the flavors are from the ones they've brewed in store for me to try. But from the favorites sets I've found newer flavors and combinations that I really enjoy together and really relax me. It is a little expensive but I don't go through it very quickly.
Sarah  A.
I was never a fan of tea AT all until I worked near a Teavana. They offer samples, which I highly suggest you take advantage of that sweet associate standing there just beggingg for you to try some darn tea. The first time I tried it, I came in and purchased some because I was starting to get a sore throat. My favorite teas are white teas and black teas. I highly suggest trying the Monkey Oolong tea. Only reason I didn't give 5 stars is the insane price. I'll easily spend $60 on one week's worth of tea during the winter. If I received coupons, I would shop there more but they do have the Starbucks card (every 10 cups) which helps.
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
Starbucks for Tea.
When I first shopped their I didn't realise that you can buy a drink ( like a starbucks) I thought I had to buy the loose leaf tea which can get expensive when you have to add in a tin to carry it home in!

Their teas are very wonderful and the samples are great!

If you're looking for just a drink its about $5-$7, whereas, buying the loose tea itself can get very expensive as sometimes it cause for a blending of two to three different tea leaves to get the flavor you want.
Baleigh C.
Oregon , OH
I tried this brand of tea for the first time this year. They have amazing herbal tea which I prefer. The smell and taste are amazing. It is kind of expensive but it's worth it
Margaret H.
Pensacola, FL
Teavana has a lot of interesting tea blends, but the staff is very pushy and the prices are very high. They will use lines like, "Isn't your health worth it?" when you object to the expense. Honestly, tea may be a healthy drink, but Teavana's tea is no healthier than the Lipton in the box. And all those flavors they sell? They add all that fruit and stuff because it covers up inferior tea. Still, I do like many of their blends and occasionally find myself buying tea from them.
One of the big items they sell is German rock sugar at $4/lb. It's pretty, and it's kind of cool, but it's just sugar.
Paloma F.
Edwardsville, IL
I'm huge fan of tea and after i discovered teavana, i'm for sure became a fan! uniques flavors of tea for a good price, you can always find what are you looking for
Brielle C.
I purchased my first loose leaf tea from Teavana & I love it. You can mix different flavors & personalize your own concoction. The tea comes in a cute canister (you choose the color) I purchased the rock sugar also which adds just enough sweetness without the extra calories. I also have the brewer & I love that you can make one cup of tea without being wasteful. Instructions are included for how to brew both hot & cold tea. You also get information on all the different types of tea available. Very informative!
Arthur C.
Madison, WI
Well... Teavana is awesome. I love the store so much, but I can't be biased when writing a review. I'll start off by saying that Teavana is pretty expensive, and I would give the rating 3.5 stars if I could because of that. Aside from the prices, the teas are actually amazing! There are all different kinds of tea, and the store smells great. When you walk in, you can imagine the different teas being grown and dried just to be heated up for you to drink. Iced teas are great for beating the heat, but make sure you have at least about ten to fifteen bucks on you to get a decent amount of tea.
Tamara F.
By far my favorite place even over Starbucks. I visit at least once a month to buy tea and sugar. The quality of the teas are excellent hence the expensive price. My favorite are Caramel Almond Amaretto, Pineapple Kona Pop, and Pomegranate Cranberry Crush. And the Tumblrs are so freaking cute. I drink tea everyday and have noticed that my bloating has diminished significantly. I don't even drink coffee anymore. Must try, definitely recommend!!
MaryBeth S.
I've had a love/hate relationship with Teavana over the years. In-store, their sales people have often been heavy-handed, aggressive and pressuresome but their teas are so damn good and variant that's it's worth the risk. I'm a fan of the alchemy of tea, the potion making aspect, and teavana is a dream for accessories and unique teas and sweeteners. I love their Peach Tranquility and a lot of their Jasmine blends are top notch to my taste buds. The best place to go is the Teavana cafe on Broadway near union square in NYC. The other locations fall short of this one. But the tea itself? Oh it is always worth it. It's such a taste explorer's experience.
Naila K.
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Whats your favorite tea?
Caitlin W.
Monroeville, PA
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
Teresa L.
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
Kay K.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.