- "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
- "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
- "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
- "It's high quality tea, but I have quality loose-leaf tea from other places that didn't cost nearly as much, and the sales people tend to be a little pushy, so it's hard to go in there and just look around without buying anything" in 5 reviews
- "They give free samples that DO taste amazing.. but to make what they gave you, you will need about 3 teas and their special sugar, and containers for all of it." in 5 reviews
When I first shopped their I didn't realise that you can buy a drink ( like a starbucks) I thought I had to buy the loose leaf tea which can get expensive when you have to add in a tin to carry it home in!
Their teas are very wonderful and the samples are great!
If you're looking for just a drink its about $5-$7, whereas, buying the loose tea itself can get very expensive as sometimes it cause for a blending of two to three different tea leaves to get the flavor you want.
One of the big items they sell is German rock sugar at $4/lb. It's pretty, and it's kind of cool, but it's just sugar.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos