BY TEAVANA

• Teavana or Starbucks1 Answers
  • Any suggestions for some relaxing herbal teas?2 Answers
  • I really wanna try some tea from here and ive noticed they have l...5 Answers
Teavana
  • "I think this is a great way to get introduced to loose leaf tea - however it is WAY too easy to be intimidated into buy WAY too much tea that you will never drink." in 21 reviews
  • "Sure, Teavana's teas taste great when you sample them at the store, but you have to buy massive amounts of their loose leaf tea and sugar to reproduce the flavor at home." in 9 reviews
  • "And the people who work at the ones I've been to have always been very helpful and knowledgeable." in 5 reviews
  • "They give free samples that DO taste amazing.. but to make what they gave you, you will need about 3 teas and their special sugar, and containers for all of it." in 5 reviews
  • "The good ones are really good, but still not worth the expense unless you have plenty of disposable income laying around. " in 5 reviews
January G.
I love their teas, but it's overpriced. I did a lot of online research before going so I had a better idea of what I was looking for. Staff are helpful. Go there during sales.
Jillian F.
Mentor, OH
This tea let's off an aroma while it brews. You can see the floral and fruity accents in the mix and taste it in your tea. This is a must have for any tea lover as they have a huge selection including herbal fruity blends.
Ashley K.
Clermont, FL
Tea is great in the stores. At home it never tastes the same. Apparently I'm either leaving the too long, or not long enough, or burning it, or not having the water hot enough.. maybe it's just not for me (At home)
Alyssa L.
Delicious!! I discovered Teavana through Starbucks tea and I received this as a gift. Their tea is amazing and the packaging is so cute. I love their earl grey tea. Highly recommend
Hannah W.
Seabrook, NH
I find the employees in these stores are always amazing and very helpful. Even though their stuff is a little on the pricey end, they are always having sales. If you are into tea this place is perfect.
Taylor C.
Richboro
I love teavana and they have so many types of tea! It's a little expensive but it's worth it. I like how they have a scale on how caffeinated they are. I love to go in the store and try all their new teas!
Christina B.
N Royalton, OH
I'm obsessed with Teavana teas. Although they are expensive they are worth the money for how awesome they taste. I love all their amazing tea makers too. You can also make your cup at home how you like.
Josh W.
Encino, CA
Well done Starbucks, well done! My hat goes off to the coffeehouse giant and their ability to expand their sub-brand into my home. The tea is but a small part of the Teavana experience. My wife and I purchased a set in-store for Christmas last year and have thoroughly enjoyed it. The only issue I have is on the cost of the tea. The teapots and cups are relatively cheap and better quality than most comparable retailers. The price of the tea, however, is rather high. I definitely do not make regular trips to Teavana, but still enjoy the free samples when walking through the mall. Your best bet for a great deal is to wait until the end of a season and purchase on discount. We've saved up to 80% off the original price by going in and purchasing holiday packs in January. Overall, the experience has been great and I would definitely recommend checking it out, if only for the free samples.
Nina S.
Fowlerville, MI
Love this company so much. Their tea is very high quality and tastes amazing. They have a large selection to choose from as well. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend!
Kailee C.
Clarksville, TN
They have a variety of loose leaf tea to choose from and the employees are pretty knowledgable on what they offer. They also have a ton of patience for people who like to spend a while deciding on the tea they want and mixture. They do offer a single serve cup to try it out. There's only a couple downsides and that's their price and lack of labeling for what's in the tea (you get a name and category but not so much full ingredient list). The amount you get does last a while so that justifies the price for me. Plus you can use your Starbucks rewards cards there.

Their tumblers are the best! I could compare them to those Yeti tumblers but these beat the price and you can use it for loose leaf. They literally stay hot all day. I took mine to the snow one day and left it in the car, and at the end of the day it was still really hot. Totally worth the money.
Naila K.
Are the teas here worth the price? It seems crazy to me to spend so much on tea.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Whats your favorite tea?
Caitlin W.
Monroeville, PA
What everyone's favorite tea!? I want to try some new ones! I love peach tranquility! Any other goodies!
Teresa L.
I'm new to tea. What are some of your flavor recommendations? I really like fruity teas.
Kay K.
I've seen so many negative comments about their salespeople so I have to ask, where on Earth are you people shopping lol? Gotta make sure I don't go to those stores lol.